• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Rubbish

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopifucker getting a kick

9kjMmiR.gif

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammylang went with his wife sammichee to the annual bull stud championship show in nz

they passed a stud bull with placard read "this bull mated 50 times."

sammichee: darling sammylang, this bull fuck once weekly, you must learn from it.

they passed another stud bull with placard, " this bull mated 150 times."

sammichee: wow!!!!! 3 times a week, darling hubby, you must learn from it.

finally they passed the champion stud bull with placard, "champion stud bull 2013 mated 350 times

sammichee: wow, a fuck a day, sammy hubby, you must learn the secret.

finally sammylang remarked: my dear chee, go and ask, is it with the same cow all the time?????????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lionheart rang up his boss in the morning.

lionheart: i am not going to work today because my grandmother passed away.

boss: don't you bullshit, you have used the same excuse already!!!!!!

lionheart: i know, i know, my grandfather was a muslim.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammylang took a temp job in appliance shop from boss who sponsored his pr to sheepland, received neighbour phone call.

moari customer: what is the price of the dry iron?

sammylang: it is priced at $30, but you can have it for $1.

moari customer: oh, i take it, what then for that microwave?

sammylang: well regular price is $150, special for you also $1.

moari customer: what!!! oh thank you, take that also. how about that 2 door fridge?

sammylang: special again for you, i mark down from $1899 to $1 again for you.

moari customer: arh!!! i in that case i take it also. but why are you SCREWING your boss like this??

sammylang: he is at the moment SCREWING my wife sammichee in my own house.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle: ilovesingapore darling, why when we do doggie style, you have multiple orgasms???? i must be good.

ilovesingapore: oh no no no kopiuncle dear!!!!! you are wrong, it is because, i do not see your fuckface.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammichee was in profound labour pains, started screaming and hurling extreme profanities at sammylang.

sammichee: fuck you sammylang, it is all fault for putting me through suffering pains. fuck you sammylang, fuckfuck sammylang,

sammylang: hey don't blame me , wanted to stick into your arshole, you said "NO!!!!!!!. it hurts".

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theblackhole went to consult doctor on recurring joint problem. the doctor found no problem after exhausive tests.

doctor: can you remember what have you change in your lifestyle recently????

theblackhole: it started when my useless husband contracted vd and now impotent. i am also now solely doing doggie style.

doctor: so i see, try out other positions for sex other than doggie style. your problem may then be over.

theblackhole: but doctor, that is the only way my dobberman can do sex with me.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle's father kopichee bought a bowling ball for his wife kopibye as a birthday present.

kopibye: thank you my darling hubby kopichee, but the 3 holes are too big for my 3 fingers.

kopichee: now you really know how i feel.

kopibye: now you also know how i feel, when you cannot even match the thievy limsiasway's tooth stolen from dtf.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at a matinee kao ling feng chinese oldies concert at indoor stadium, a stranger at adjacent seat spoke to kopiunca.

stranger: hi mister, i noticed the seat between us is empty. wonder who would waste $200 to leave seat vacant,

kopiunca: oh it was for my wife, we never miss any oldies concert. but this time, my wife just could not make it.

stranger: oh i see, you could call any of your relative or friend to come and not waste the ticket.

kopiunca: i am afraid not, all are attending her funeral now.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore was so proud she taught his son kopison to read the alphabet and to count before he attended school.

teacher: kopison can you add 3 and 4??

kopison nodded and started counting 3 and 4 with fingers on both hands,

kopison: seven,[/COLOR]

teacher: correct!!! but, can you add without using fingers on your hands? put them in your pockets.

kopison nodded yes.

teacher: ok, what is 5 and 5??

teacher still could see kopison fingers moving in his pockets.

teacher: kopison ok, what is the answer??

kopison:teacher, 5 and 5 is eleven.[/COLOR]

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/veYn-f5i6SA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kopifucker getting a kick 2

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore decided as birthday present for kopiuncle to go to bangkok as sort of a second honeymoon.

entering the hotel, female doorman: hi kopiuncle, welcome, welcome.

seeing a frown on ilovesingapore face, kopiuncle: oh, met female doorman when she visited lionheart in singapore.

after a nice dinner on the first night, ilovesingapore went with kopiuncle to a bar and was attended by female bartender.

female bartender: hello kopiuncle, welcome to bangkok.

ilovesingapore: kopiuncle, you've been here before and know the female bartender.

kopiuncle: no lah!!!, met female bartender when she visited theblackhole in singapore.

after a round of drink, ilovesingapore hoping to arouse kopiuncle took him to a strip club.

seated at ringside of strip club, stripper came forward: hi, kopiuncle, welcome welcome back here again.

cannot control her jealousy anymore, ilovesingapore stormed out of strip club dragging kopiuncle and boarded a taxi.

taxidriver: whoa whoa kopiuncle, got a ugly one this time!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was on the morning of their 15th anniversary of their wedding,

theblackhole: lionheart darling!!! what was the first thing on your mind when you met me????

lionheart: i remembered your busty breasts and i just want to suck them dry with your tits.

dropping her clothes, standing naked, theblackhole: what do you think now?????

lionheart: oh think, i did a good job on them..

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whilst holidaying in nz, kopiuncle was driving through a crossroad, and noticed a camera flash.

thought in disbelief to himself that he was driving below speed limit and obeying the traffic light.

he made a u turn and drove through same crossing, the camera flash again.

trying to confirm a faulty camera, kopiuncle made 3 loops and drove past same crossing with camera again flashing 3 times.

gave up, kopiuncle finally drove off to nudist beach at breaker bay.

a week later, kopiuncle received 5 summons via rentacar for driving without putting on the safety belt.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle daily complaining of being bullied decided to go for bodybuilding training.

after 6 long months, the results really showed, went to bangkok for holiday.

at bangkok gay bar, kopiuncle was surrounded, admired and touched by twinky ducks.

gaybar ducks: wow kopiuncle!!!! your body really solid like rock, you must be a dynamite, take me to your hotel.

kopiuncle picked a very handsome twink to take to the hotel.

twinky duck was lying in bed when kopiuncle came out of bathroom wrapped with a towel.

removing the towel, kopiuncle proudly: now see my body, a 90kg of dynamite.

twink ducky leaped out of bed and ran screaming out of door: eeeeeeeeeee........ your fuse is ultra short,

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was on the morning of their 15th anniversary of their wedding,

theblackhole: lionheart darling!!! what was the first thing on your mind when you met me????

lionheart: i remembered your busty breasts and i just want to suck them dry with your tits.

dropping her clothes, standing naked, theblackhole: what do you think now?????

lionheart: oh think, i did a good job on them..
theblackhole start going to all department stores, takashimaya, isetan, metro and bhg looking for size 28AAAAAA bra,

store after store told theblackhole that such flat bra was not available anywhere at all.

desperate, theblackhole went to mustafa, lifted up her blouse and pointed to her breast and asked ah neh salesman.

theblackhole: do you have anything for these in this store.

ahneh salesman: yes, you can try Clearasil Cream available at the pharmacy counter.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle with a very dejected face, went to consult the family doctor,

kopiuncle: doctor, my kopison has a yellowish discharge, i think it's gonorrhea. kopison been screwing the maid.

doctor: must be the initial stage, bring kopison in and i can treat him.

kopiuncle: doctor, i also have similar discharge because i also screwed the maid.

doctor:both you kopiuncle and kopson come in together, i can treat you both at same time.

kopiuncle: but but but but, my wife ilovesingapore also have it.

doctor: OH GOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!, we all have it now.