• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daft and ugly Singaporeans

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HDB flats have no intrinsic values

The statement that he made to the SIA girl to remember who she should vote for because she got her new flat really pissed me off. Linking votes to flats..

This issue of affordabilty should be made a national issue during the coming elections. Hope it won't just be localised in Tampines.
Home ownership has lost it's meaning nowadays.

GMS, wishing you all the best in the coming elections.

Most disgusting of all, this is actually the Old Man's message:

"If you have benefited from HDB sale of flat (like the SQ girl), vote for PAP because it is to PAP's credit; BUT if you find flats getting too expensive for you to buy, don't vote against PAP because PAP has nothing to do with it"

A case of "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose"?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: HDB flats have no intrinsic values

Most disgusting of all, this is actually the Old Man's message:

"If you have benefited from HDB sale of flat (like the SQ girl), vote for PAP because it is to PAP's credit; BUT if you find flats getting too expensive for you to buy, don't vote against PAP because PAP has nothing to do with it"

A case of "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose"?

Sneering Tree, Spot on!

Goh Meng Seng