• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dad comes home to horror find

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thursday August 12, 2010
Dad comes home to horror find

GEORGE TOWN: A father was horrified to find his 13-year-old son dead at home in a pool of blood with his throat slit. The man, identified only as Ramesh, 37, found his son R. Surendran in one of the bedrooms at their home in Taman Seri Relau with a cloth around his neck and his shorts pulled down to the knees.

Ramesh had returned home at 1.30pm yesterday to check on him after his daughter informed him that Surendran had played truant from school. “I felt uneasy when I found that the wooden and grill doors of the house ajar. I never expected to find him in such a state,” he said.

boy.jpg

Devastated: Ramesh sobbing uncontrollably upon learning the death of his son Surendran (inset).

Penang Deputy CID chief Supt Mat Nasir Hussein said they suspected the boy knew his assailant as there were no signs of forced entry into the home. Nothing had been stolen from the house. Police have detained a 16-year-old boy to facilitate investigations.

“The suspect was a close friend of Surendran. They studied at the same secondary school in Jalan Tengah, Bayan Baru,” he said.
It is learnt police had recovered a blood-soaked T-shirt belonging to the suspect, a Form Four pupil, from a rubbish bin in Bayan Lepas. Police have classified the case as murder and are looking for the murder weapon.

Investigations are on-going to verify the motive. Initial police investigation showed that Surendran was killed between 7am and 10am yesterday. Ramesh said the neighbour called the police after he shouted for help after the gruesome find. A neighbour, who declined to be identified, told police that she noticed the door to the house was open at about 10am.