• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist trapped under car at junction of Lorong Marzuki

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclist trapped under car at junction of Lorong Marzuki
Posted: 26 December 2012 1239 hrs

SINGAPORE: A cyclist suffered head injuries after he ended up under a car following a collision.

The accident happened at the junction of Lorong Marzuki and Sims Avenue East in the direction of Bedok, near Kembangan MRT station at about 7:20am.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) personnel extricated the cyclist within five minutes of arriving on the scene.

The cyclist, in his 40s, was conscious and was sent to Changi General Hospital.

Police investigations are ongoing.

- CNA/ck

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cycling so early in the morning and by himself ?..
:confused:
Me still drooling in the bed..:wink:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that there are quite a number of cyclists among the SBF fraternity, based on what was said on a previous thread a few weeks back. For some of them it is actually their main mode of getting around.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I implore all SBF cyclists to be extra careful on the roads. Better still, do not cycle at all. :biggrin:
But if you have to cycle it is best to wear a Nazi style helmet and kevlar armour for some protection.