• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist refused to overtake rival who suffered puncture near finishing line

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a moron! He deserves to lose! I would have choked my rival with dust if it was me, laughing my way to the finish line.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He lose the race but he won the world

Provided he gets lots of money to endorse products and shoot commercials. If not, his gallantry was plain stupid. Years from now, nobody will remember what he did. History would only record who won the race.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Provided he gets lots of money to endorse products and shoot commercials. If not, his gallantry was plain stupid. Years from now, nobody will remember what he did. History would only record who won the race.

to your sicko mind everything is about gain , reward , money .
no wonder your serving a bunch of evil pay masters

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a moron! He deserves to lose! I would have choked my rival with dust if it was me, laughing my way to the finish line.

This is how sinkie behaves. And this is why I am staying away from sinkies.