• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist does the crime, Motorcyclist does the time

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/category/in-the-heartlands

crash.jpg

Biker falls after collision with cyclist who ran red light

A cyclist ran a red light, causing a motorcyclist to crash into him. After pausing for a few seconds, the cyclist then nonchalantly pedaled away, not even bothering to help the biker to his feet.

From the video, it is clear the cyclist does not have right of way as he rides off, as the lights are red for his direction.

Surprisingly, the cyclist managed to stay on his bicycle after the collision, while the biker and his pillion rider are sent tumbling to the ground.

Passers-by are later seen assisting the biker as the cyclist rides off.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
such cyclist should be run over by a cement truck and crush his body into jelly.
follow our traffic rule , punk.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
such cyclist should be run over by a cement truck and crush his body into jelly.
follow our traffic rule , punk.

as a cyclist myself, i still agree with you on this. too many bad apples giving all of us a bad name

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the motorcycle perform emergency brake, since they do not have ABS, only BMW have it.
that is why they fall off.

A cyclist ran a red light, causing a motorcyclist to crash into him. After pausing for a few seconds, the cyclist then nonchalantly pedaled away, not even bothering to help the biker to his feet.

From the video, it is clear the cyclist does not have right of way as he rides off, as the lights are red for his direction.

Surprisingly, the cyclist managed to stay on his bicycle after the collision, while the biker and his pillion rider are sent tumbling to the ground.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if (there was ) cement truck behind motorcyclist and could not brake in time, its pancake ..cyclist rode off nonchalantly

Kurojishi

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should implement a law regarding highway code test for all cyclists to take, just like the basic and final theory for motorcar and motorbike.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if (there was ) cement truck behind motorcyclist and could not brake in time, its pancake ..cyclist rode off nonchalantly

You got your fucking wish.
You going into the ignore bin as you so badly wanted.

I need not see any of your crap here again.

With the fucking attitude of stinkies of no hui I am wondering why I bother with trying to speak out for them and thought of doing far better things then to come here

And with so called oppo screaming for blood against cyclists, using an arsehole of cyclist to scream for blood against all cyclists, I can leave you all to scream as you fucking like to each other.

I can easily delete sammyboy as a place to go to.

So make my day.

I am sure LKY and PAP will be very happy for you all to do just that

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/category/in-the-heartlands

crash.jpg

Biker falls after collision with cyclist who ran red light

and some really stupid MP would say you can seek redress by taking legal action against the cyclist!!!! the quality of MIW really is shocking. 99% of cyclist when involved in accident that they caused would cycled away immediately. A cyclist once cycled against the flow of traffic in geylang hit ny car and scoot off when he realised he dent my bumper. How to trace or catch them when you can only see their backside? No ID or licence plate. seem alot of useless MPs talking throught their asss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and some really stupid MP would say you can seek redress by taking legal action against the cyclist!!!! the quality of MIW really is shocking. 99% of cyclist when involved in accident that they caused would cycled away immediately. A cyclist once cycled against the flow of traffic in geylang hit ny car and scoot off when he realised he dent my bumper. How to trace or catch them when you can only see their backside? No ID or licence plate. seem alot of useless MPs talking throught their asss.

Even if can sue also no use if they have no money to pay, need insurance company to have guarantee of payout. The worst at risk is pedestrian hit by cyclist. Govt is encouraging people to use bicycle but not coming out with any rules and protection policy. Another slipshod implementation to ease load on public transport.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no point catching these cyclist, they have no money , no insurance, no nothing. so does not matter if bicycle have ID or licence plate. Those cyclist which look like tour de france cyclist with thousands dollars racers, they probably respect traffic rule.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point catching these cyclist, they have no money , no insurance, no nothing. so does not matter if bicycle have ID or licence plate. Those cyclist which look like tour de france cyclist with thousands dollars racers, they probably respect traffic rule.

you can do so many things after you id and catch them. confiscate their bicycle. jail them for serious cases of fatalities or serious injuries. if FT, expel them from singapore and dock their pay or ask them to do community service like litterers. unlike germany and switzerland where they have strict laws on cycling and even bicycle policemen, here the garmen only talks cocck. in germany if you cycle on the wrong lane or againts flow of traffic the cops would stop you and it is 80 euros fine straight or straght to police station if cannot pay. Bike confiscate for more serious offence like beating taffic lights. law enforce by plains clothes ploiceman on bicycles or motorbike cops. cannot run.
Do it and overnight every ah tiong and ah neh cyclist would be angel overnight. see what happen in Little india riots after they put policemen theere. no more fighting or rowdy night inn little india. all these MP all NATO. no action talk only

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a cyclist myself, i still agree with you on this. too many bad apples giving all of us a bad name

Why not just cycle up and down East Coast Park, park connectors or round and round the void decks? Why cycle on Sinkieland roads?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
mostly PRC FW here, they have no vote.

There are 2 type of Cyclists One with expensive bike mostly oeyed Red light
reason is simple their bike is Light and expensive cant afford to fall!!

The other is the AH Peh bike "ta ka chia" they are Not Considered Cyclists,
they are reckless "ta ka chia" !! so please don't spoiled the cyclist name!!

Think future better segregate these 2 type of cyclists!!
Cyclists and Ah Peh bicycle!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can do so many things after you id and catch them. confiscate their bicycle. jail them for serious cases of fatalities or serious injuries. if FT, expel them from singapore and dock their pay or ask them to do community service like litterers. unlike germany and switzerland where they have strict laws on cycling and even bicycle policemen, here the garmen only talks cocck. in germany if you cycle on the wrong lane or againts flow of traffic the cops would stop you and it is 80 euros fine straight or straght to police station if cannot pay. Bike confiscate for more serious offence like beating taffic lights. law enforce by plains clothes ploiceman on bicycles or motorbike cops. cannot run.
Do it and overnight every ah tiong and ah neh cyclist would be angel overnight. see what happen in Little india riots after they put policemen theere. no more fighting or rowdy night inn little india. all these MP all NATO. no action talk only

Yes I believe registration of bicycle, licensing of cyclist, make them pay for road tax and insurance and coupled with fines for not obeying rules will be very effective too.