• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist beats red light, collides into motorcyclist

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many times have we seen cyclists beating traffic lights? Then they complain road not safe enough for them.

20120822.172208_collision.jpg

SINGAPORE - A cyclist was caught on camera attempting to beat a red light outside Tampines North Community Club. He collided into an oncoming motorcycle.

A taxi had managed to avoid him by swerving, but the motorcyclist could not and was thrown off his bike.

In an email to Stomp, the contributor of the video said the young cyclist "narrowly avoided impact with the Comfort Taxi but he hit a slow moving motorcycle on the other side of the road".

"Luckily it was not serious and everyone was safe." The netizen also cautioned young cyclists and told them to be safe and not sorry.

In a separate incident, a man was caught on camera cycling diagonally across a crowded junction. Fortunately, he managed to manoeuvre his way through it without colliding with other vehicles.

The netizen who sent in the video questioned the way the cyclist crossed the junction and said that he could have caused an accident.

These two incidents come as cyclist safety on the roads is highlighted after the death of cyclist Freddy Khoo. Mr Khoo was cycling along Loyang Avenue when a lorry collided into him.

He was severely injured, and was later pronounced dead in Changi General Hospital. His death has ignited fresh efforts from MPs and the cycling community to lobby for road safety.

[email protected]

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic13_136.jpg

for illustration only....

I HATE CYCLISTS WHO CYCLE ACROSS ZEBRA CROSSINGS SUDDENLY WITHOUT REGARD FOR ON-COMING CARS !!!!!

MOST ARE FOREIGN WORKERS.

HAVE YOU EVER JAMMED YOUR BRAKES BECAUSE OF THESE VERMIN?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
cyclists think they big f*ck, anywhere with roads is their playground. so many times, when i kena stuck behind a slow moving bus, i overtake then i see some joker cyclist cycling so far from the curb

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till u encounter those 'enthusiasts' who ride side by side to taking up one whole lane. And they wonder why people are pissed off with them?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/files/pic13_136.jpg

I HATE CYCLISTS WHO CYCLE ACROSS ZEBRA CROSSINGS SUDDENLY WITHOUT REGARD FOR ON-COMING CARS !!!!!

If they have a death wish, grant it to them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till u encounter those 'enthusiasts' who ride side by side to taking up one whole lane. And they wonder why people are pissed off with them?

Yep. plenty of these Ang Mo enthusiasts along Changi Coast Road. Helmets, elbow guards and matching tights, cycling on the main road. Tour de France wannabes. :rolleyes:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I hate those idiots who zoom down the pedestrian walk way especially when there's old folks or babies in pram ahead of them.

Fucked one FT sometime back, told him if he don't want to use his legs to walk, i'll make sure he won't have the need for them since he'll be moving around in wheel chairs.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if a cyclist cause the motorcyclist to be run over by a lorry and die then will the lorry driver's insurance pay compensation or the motorcyclist's family got screw as cyclist not cover by insurance?

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate the following types of cyclist most, probably both types are the same type of cyclists.

1) Ringing the bell behind you on the footpath to get you to move out of their way.
2) Cycling across pedestrian crossings as if they are pedestrians.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about those asshole cyclists that cycle on the pavement & kept ringing the bell asking you to fucking off thier way? how will you feel?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the young cyclist in the report was influenced by that Ah Tiong Ferrari driver - beat redlight and try to crash into taxi driver. Should try to go faster.

Cheers!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how about those asshole cyclists that cycle on the pavement & kept ringing the bell asking you to fucking off thier way? how will you feel?

these type you push them onto the road when the next bus is coming along, but must time it properly lah. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its against traffic rules to cycle across pedestrain crossings......cyclist must get down to push the bike across....
like alot of laws in sinkieland......it's selective enforcement

pic13_136.jpg

jw5

Loyal

whenever I encounter this type, I say to myself: "ring ring Irene Ng ring ring".

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So far I had fucked one FT Ah Neh who ringed his stupid bicycle bell loudly while I was walkin my dog.. He then sheepishly cycled his fucked up cheap Aleoca bike away after I kan him upside down.. Then there was this Pinoy fucktard in his 2K Da Bomb Mountain Bike whom I had also fucked verbally for nearly crashing onto an elderly Malay makcik on the pavement.. Bloody Fucktard FT cyclists..