• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cybertruck delivery....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Cybertruck has no rear view mirror, you need to look at the screen display to check what's behind.

That means what you learn in driving schools is not relevant.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cybertruck has no rear view mirror, you need to look at the screen display to check what's behind.

That means what you learn in driving schools is not relevant.
Certain vans and lorries also cannot see rear eg freezer vehicle. I drove for short term before (just 1 hr) and felt is risky when doing lane change and had to take some calculated risk.
I have no idea how full time driver can keep themselves safe at all times.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one all the electronics are daisy chained. From signal lights, to steering (which is drive-by-wire btw) to motor control.

Which means, just like christmas tree lights, if one component fail, everything stop.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
More transformations means more risk of transformation faults. Once it happens you will kns not able to use.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fan of that arrogant Elon. Even if I were to buy an EV in the future, it's most likely won't be a TESLA.