• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 2am Shopee delivery wakes man, making him wonder if delivery workers in Sg are overworked

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
301123_shopee%20package.jpg

When Tan mentioned that it was 2am, the delivery man responded: "Yes, sad for me man. Sick and still have to clear finish my load (sic)."

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/2...n-making-him-wonder-if-drivers-are-overworked

SBFTirak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a night shift for delivery? If not, then why companies are exploiting their workers?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries, this is the anthem of slaves to keep their morale high. :biggrin:

The delivery guy.... he is not tired. He is not tired of winning. :cool:

Eov-yogWMAMUklv.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with receiving delivery of goods at 2am? The man didn't knocked his door nor called him.
At 2am there will be many other workers delivering other kind of goods and wet market etc. He can sleep at home at this hour and he thinks everyone is lucky like him.
He cannot even handle a vibration to his hp? Then he should be switching off his phone whenever he sleeps. Stupid idiot.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would say night delivery is 50% more efficient. why? night time, traffic is much much less congested. night time, the loading bay is easier to use. night time, the lift waiting is faster.and etc