• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

curse and jinx of SDP

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here.. since there are so many YPAP doggies lurking here that like him. :biggrin:

101875104fd492156fe8d65cf0887e5183e28642.jpg

Last edited:

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I think 2nd point will not work. Because NSP and SPP spilt before called SDA( NSP,SPP,PKMS,SJP). Actually are stupid arrangement so many party join together with so many head want to be leader.
Let the weaker party die off. No need to merge later cause problem again and split.
After this expect SDA and RP will disband.
Only left PAP, WP, NSP, SPP and SDP(will never give up untill CSJ settle score with LKY). Hope only see these party in next election. If SDA & RP want to fight in next election go for 3 corner fight let them lose deposit .

Hmm but if we want the Opposition to grow, we cannot afford to have too many four opposition parties. I believe at most, we should have "three kingdoms". PAP is one kingdom, WP is another kingdom and another party to be the third kingdom. Then we can have a strong opposition to take on PAP. Because right now, only WP is strong enough to make PAP sweat. The rest are still weak. Hence I believe NSP and SPP should set aside differences and merge, for a stronger opposition. SDP will never merge because they are quite proud people.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we must face the stark truth. we saw how weak chiam was during the rally. his speech was slur and unclear.

nsp on the other hand is headed by gms. how would u consider his mannerism? frankly speaking from what i observe in the reaction of forummers here - not very favorable. to aggravate matter, gms had in the past offended jaslyn go who's an expert in seductive FLIRT&DESTROY ploy. she doesn't need to do all the dirty works. all she needs is to F&D talented but yet stupid fool like ngejay, babaero11 peter ng, bluesotong kelvin thum, chiatilik and the whole hornet nest of SDP imbecilic minions to do the klling for her.

she looks believeably clean to gullible forummers but could be your deadliest nightmare. (reference: her own family, her lover's and many more).

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm but if we want the Opposition to grow, we cannot afford to have too many four opposition parties. I believe at most, we should have "three kingdoms". PAP is one kingdom, WP is another kingdom and another party to be the third kingdom. Then we can have a strong opposition to take on PAP. Because right now, only WP is strong enough to make PAP sweat. The rest are still weak. Hence I believe NSP and SPP should set aside differences and merge, for a stronger opposition. SDP will never merge because they are quite proud people.

SDP is proud people. tht's very true. AGREED! chee is phd material. when he humbles to u, u better beware. it means he's exploiting u to do his bidding. why do u think so many matyoyos have fallen into his mind trick? even jaslyn go is now mind controlled by him. she's a nobody and a nobody's desperate ex-housewife. what does chee see in her? either sex or manipulation. other than that, she still remains a nobody.

HulkSmash

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. SDP, RP, SDA should conduct soul searching and let their own CECs come to a decision. UNITY in their diversity is better. CSJ, KJ & Desmond must play only a back up role.

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP is proud people. tht's very true. AGREED! chee is phd material. when he humbles to u, u better beware. it means he's exploiting u to do his bidding. why do u think so many matyoyos have fallen into his mind trick? even jaslyn go is now mind controlled by him. she's a nobody and a nobody's desperate ex-housewife. what does chee see in her? either sex or manipulation. other than that, she still remains a nobody.

Chee is a man of pride, that is for sure. As for Jaslyn Go, no comments because I do not have any friends in SDP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee is a man of pride, that is for sure. As for Jaslyn Go, no comments because I do not have any friends in SDP.

lucky you! she's good in msn. if u r her prey, she shall link u up, FLIRT&DESTROY and very soon u would be flaming me furiously non stop like some stalking chee hongs clowns in this forum.

jaslyn go used to work undercover in WP gathering insider info for chiatilik after he quit wp.(perhaps chia was ambitious and planning to usurp the entire WP if one day he had enough vile info about wp). she betrayed many of her buddies in wp and even their husbands were not spared. her new buddies now are those in SDP and probably the lot of chee's brainwashed idiots. as for those fr wp, many had already shunned and they are no longer friends anymore.

one of the more innocent victim was none other gohmengseng who was himself an ex-wp. during the last GE, gms was teamed up with sylvia and consider wp's A-TEAM while chia was left out to fend for himself in a smc. jealousy was already brewing in this petty fuck-minded 1/2 past 6 lawyer. with jaslyn go as his sidekick, both of them always took on gms in the old sbf. then ngejay was roped in. so u wonder. what the hell this nerd took side? that u gotta thanks my li'l brother leetahsar for matchmaking them. jaslyn go continued to sow discord between the nerd n lts. she had a smelly hole and so the nerd was easily bought over....and the feud continues until today in cyberworld.

did the nerd suffer after siding jaslyn go? everyone knows better from the 18 TAK BOLEH TAHAN TRIAL. many proved themselves cowards and losers and so readily plead guilty - that's their "patriotism in the highest honor" - a pscyhological smoke puffed out by chee soon juan to high all those numbskulls who felt great with that sinister praise.

u can see what a smelly hole a loose woman who was already a 2 kids mum n a qualified laukuay bu could exploit taking the advantage over it to F&D brainy horny nerd can do.

chee sees that too. it's an invaluable asset for him to exploit jg further. in a way, he endorses unfaithfulness and loose behaviour. now go think about the quality of sdp's imbecile who have fallen into F&D ploy. people with brains or just plain brainless idiots like the nerd?

Last edited: