• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cupid takes aim at singles over 40

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following is why it will fail:

1. Women's Charter; Want to take the risk and get screwed by the Charter for 40yr old brain washed hum:confused:

2. 40yr old hun may come with cheese topping and whatnots from history.

3. Maybe buy one get one or two free.

4. If go on holidays might as well get a prc, thai or viet meimei (thank you LHL:biggrin:), fresh and juicy. Wham Bam thank you mam

some prefer to eat safe hum, eat roadside hum can easily kena food poisoning.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it said he visited geylang from 29 to 44 and still single now, sure nothing wrong. Just that this cheapo go for free fucks:biggrin:

Raymond, a 44-year-old bank manager who declined to give his full name, has attended speed-dating events regularly for the past 15 years. Recently, he attended one for singles his age.
"I was so thankful as it's embarrassing to attend events with people in their 20s and 30s and seeing their eyes glaze over when they learn my age," he said.

Something very wrong with this guy. Attended from 29-44.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he reminded me of my own plight...my FB sweet hearts dun like me...:o

Raymond, a 44-year-old bank manager who declined to give his full name, has attended speed-dating events regularly for the past 15 years. Recently, he attended one for singles his age.
"I was so thankful as it's embarrassing to attend events with people in their 20s and 30s and seeing their eyes glaze over when they learn my age," he said.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CompleteMe agency... the name says it all.

It is putting the cart before the horse. Completeness is found within yourself, not in a thing or a partner.

If you found the completeness within yourself, you may choose to share that with someone else. However, it is disingenuous to think that someone else will fill the void within you, or you'll find your 'Prince Charming' or soulmate, or 'happily ever after' awaits you. You will be disappointed and vexed.

There may be some MILFs or cougars on the hunt, and I can see some Mrs Robinsons on the prowl for a Benjamin of their own. Some married women also participate in dating events. :wink:

[video=youtube;-3lKbMBab18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3lKbMBab18[/video]

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most Spore girls are self centred & spoilt. A problem cause by parents who were MIA.

Guys might ignore these flaws when a girl is young & pretty but when you are 40 & over, you better have other attractions like $$$.:smile:

hi there

1. 2 excellent examples: ah saw and the freaking princess.
2. dried and left on the shelf, past its expiration date too:biggrin:
3. how to marikita

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

just one word : LOSER :kma:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what personal sexperience? pray tell.

People who are fat, ugly and have poor grooming usually lose the other party at 'hello'. I learnt it the hard way during my younger days. Things became better for me after I exercised more, lose weight and built muscle, and took better care of my personal grooming. A better physical appearance also helped me at varsity and at work. More confidence, more articulate, better luck with women and career success.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. 2 excellent examples: ah saw and the freaking princess.
2. dried and left on the shelf, past its expiration date too:biggrin:
3. how to marikita

I think they are gay. :p

I know that the princess was suppose to have a thing going with a male doctor but it seems strange that she has never found a replacement after all these years.

Maybe the rumours about LKY's disapproval was just a cover story :confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I 1st heard about the gov'ts dating service, it was in the 90's. I was working in an american company. I contacted the Social Service department to get the application forms because many of the girls in the accounts department were single & it was a lark, a kind of a joke:smile:

Back then there were 2 categories for females,

1) girls who had a university education
2) Girls without a Uni degrees.

The girls from the different categories were not allowed to attend the functions of the other category. In other words those with degrees were not allowed to attend the functions organised for girls without degrees & vice versa.

The chief accountant later complained to me that they rejected her application because she was too old:biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speed dating is just a waste of time. they should all just meet up at a pub/club, get drunk and hook up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I 1st heard about the gov'ts dating service, it was in the 90's. I was working in an american company. I contacted the Social Service department to get the application forms because many of the girls in the accounts department were single & it was a lark, a kind of a joke:smile:

The girls from the different categories were not allowed to attend the functions of the other category. In other words those with degrees were not allowed to attend the functions organised for girls without degrees & vice versa.

The chief accountant later complained to me that they rejected her application because she was too old:biggrin:

Yeah, that's another LEEGACY of LKY: Graduates vs Non-Graduates. Just like commissioned officers vs WOSE. :rolleyes:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think the chief accountant missed much. Did you see the young pap servant leadership video ? Well that was the sort of talent at the SDU functions. By the way, this was one of the Old Man's brainwaves.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, that's another LEEGACY of LKY: Graduates vs Non-Graduates. Just like commissioned officers vs WOSE. :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the chief accountant. I remember her telling me about how happy she was about her nest egg i.e. CPF. She was expecting to use it when she retired. Now with the PAP changing the CPF rules, people like her are in trouble:(

At least she is not married, so she only has to look after herself. Hope she doesn't get sick

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sorry for the chief accountant. I remember her telling me about how happy she was about her nest egg i.e. CPF. She was expecting to use it when she retired. Now with the PAP changing the CPF rules, people like her are in trouble:(

At least she is not married, so she only has to look after herself. Hope she doesn't get sick

any woman into accounting r the worst lot... neow chee neow lan.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think the chief accountant missed much. Did you see the young pap servant leadership video ? Well that was the sort of talent at the SDU functions. By the way, this was one of the Old Man's brainwaves.

I was still young so I wasn't interested in the machinations of the PAP. This was when the internet was being introduced into Spore. It was very expensive to get dial up services. There was no unlimited connection. You were charged by the minute. The user contract was pages & pages of legalese.

I remember that someone told me that SDU stood for Stupid Desperate & Ugly. I'm getting old so I can't remember about the other group, but it was also derogatory. Even back then there were people who disliked LKY.

When I think back to the LKY days, there were plenty of stupid rules & regulations. Most of my friends & relatives had already decided to leave Spore It's actually amazing that Spore managed to survive & prosper through the LKY era.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any woman into accounting r the worst lot... neow chee neow lan.

My job requires me to work closely with the accounts people, so I know where you are coming from:smile:

However I still feel sorry for them because they do work long hours especially when they are closing for the month & quarter. Many don't get a social life. So if they don't get married it is going to be a long & lonely life.