• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cuba Collapsed

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Protesters in Cuba demand food and electricity as shortages bring hardship​

https://www.kpbs.org/news/internati...d-and-electricity-as-shortages-bring-hardship

The communist government — which uses a rationing system to provide a certain amount of food per household — has even started limiting its allocations of bread to children and pregnant women. Some analysts say conditions are worse than the economic crisis that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, a time known as the Special Period.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cuba asks UN for help as food shortages worsen​

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-68434845

The World Food Programme (WFP) said it had received an unprecedented official request from the Cuban government for help providing powdered milk to children under seven years of age.

The request is a sign of the seriousness of Cuba's economic crisis.

As well as a shortage of milk, fuel and medicines are also running low.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought China will be there for help.
In return, you lend me your port and land. So that I can park my navy vessel and place my missile so that I can send these onto USA anytime.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
China to deepen Belt and Road partnership with Cuba
Updated: October 24, 2023 08:29 Xinhua
65370ffdc6d0868f1ea8365d.jpeg
Chinese Vice Premier He Lifeng, also a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, holds talks with Ricardo Cabrisas Ruiz, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment of Cuba, at the Diaoyutai State Guesthouse in Beijing, capital of China, Oct. 23, 2023. [Photo/Xinhua]

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cuba i think is the longest to suffer under US samctions. Obama ended that sanction and it managed to earn some income from tourism but Trump for reason nobody knew, decided to reimpose it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All countries which had sucked China's cock for the Belt and Road are going to experience terrible times.

Refer also to Sri Lanka.

Why? Tiong money is drying up, bodoh! :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whatever ccp touches it turns to shit. venezuela, nicaragua, pakistan, sri lanka, burma, african cuntries, middle east including syria and gaza, iran, and now cuba.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe once upon a time, in the 1980s, Sinkieland also did some food and water rationing exercise too, no? :wink:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is in US interest to see the only Commie state in their backyard fail. Floridan Cubans are the main drivers.