• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CST look so blur! how to stand in GRC?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'd be surprised. He can'ch even operate an ATM machine, much less a PC.

If only blur only, still excusable. Problem is he even lost his balls.

So look like this::p

jumbo_squid.jpg

Look at reform party dinner youtube video
Chiam see tong look so blur
How to stand in GRC?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="800" height="600"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZL3lP6XoSQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZL3lP6XoSQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="800" height="600"></embed></object>​

Look how SDP chief, CSJ stood apart from the rest.

The focus is on the blur-like-sotong highfalutin aspiring GRC conquering 'leader'.

At least LTK looked alive. WTF.

Clowns anyone?

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the way he carries himself on the stage, I'd say I'm healthier than him, no?

Maybe he should go regularly to East Coast and fcuk that tree I regularly fcuk?

See, I eat murtabak-mini like prata like there's no tomorrow, and where got stroke?:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was told there was a "3rd force". probably a lame wind fr SDP who not only lost badly but dragged down the credibility of most opp parties:mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C.S.T. looked like going to collapse at any moment and C.S.J. looked like trying to stay as far off as possible. But one thing to give to C.S.T., he still has more hair than K.J. and L.T.K.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah! It's not the hair up there that counts.

Or else coconut also can stand for erection.

BTW, any idea why CSJ trying his best to stay out of the camera?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
C.S.T. looked like going to collapse at any moment and C.S.J. looked like trying to stay as far off as possible. But one thing to give to C.S.T., he still has more hair than K.J. and L.T.K.

how cum u weren't present? no wonder handsome boy also absent without ur bodyguarding.

last year, he kena tekan by sdppies clowns. luckily u were around to ward them off.

this year atmosphere was so different fr last. could it be that JBJ was missing?