• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ now claims his win-win plan "misinterpreted" by the public

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
545244_10151150792992115_1019997336_n.jpg

Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) chief Chee Soon Juan said on Saturday night that his party's proposal to conduct a joint campaign with the Workers' Party (WP) had been interpreted wrongly by the public.

Asked why he thought it had received negative feedback, particularly from netizens, he said: "I think it was misinterpreted."

He said that when SDP suggested fielding a candidate who would push SDP's policies in Parliament while WP ran the town council, it also meant to say it could be the other way round as well.

Said Dr Chee: "That part on 'vice versa' was not put out prominently enough. People must understand that we want to make sure that we avoid a three-cornered fight any way we can."

"The only way we saw how was of a campaign with the WP, and if successful, divide up the responsibilities and duties."

He also read out a statement that the SDP was "open to all possibilities", in which he also pointed out that collaborations among diverse parties existed in other countries like Malaysia.

He was speaking at the end of a night of house visits conducted by the party in Punggol East.

Earlier in the day, the WP had rebuffed the SDP's suggestion, saying it would focus on its own campaign for the by-election.

Dr Chee said that the SDP would now continue "full steam ahead" with its own campaign as well.

He said a candidate had not been decided yet, but hinted that the shortlist was narrowed down from the original three names, when he let on that the party submitted two names for the political donation certificates.

Senior consultant in infectious diseases Dr Paul Tambyah and lecturer Dr Vincent Wijeysingha - both are tipped to be possible candidates - were present among the group of about 20 activists.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that's really silly. Why would people want another WP rep in parliament n why would anyone want SDP to run town council? What about other parties? They do what let?

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess, next he will say WP is out to sabo him,,,,

most likely....this guy is power hungry.
his crave for power and revenge has overwhelmed the desire to serve the people of singapore

single handedly by himself, without LKY OR PAP DOGS suing him him, he has now screw himself by showing his true colours and intent.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only way to end all this bullshit is for Chee to resign and fuck off from SDP.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that's really silly. Why would people want another WP rep in parliament n why would anyone want SDP to run town council? What about other parties? They do what let?

Chee is an idiot and he makes no sense at all. If his party wants to contribute and 'help the people', why not volunteer to help out at AHTC? Why must the political party negotiate over PE? Why holding PE corners fights as ransom? So fucking childish.

I have a suggest for Chee... dissolve your party and merge into WP lah. Let WP take in those who are sane only.

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is a joker, always misinterpreted by the public. SDP can close shop with these clowns.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
csj-speech3.jpg.jpg

HEY SAMSTERS, how many times must I tell you? Its not WIN-WIN.... its WIN-WIN-WIN.... SDP wins, WP wins, PAP wins opps, did I say PAP?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
body language , hand movements of Chee confirms he is lying

he dives deeper and deeper into the crocodile infested pool and he drags further and further the party he has created together with all the supporters and all the good doctors in his team....this is a terrible and catastrophic political debacle for sdp and for the oppo...

unless LTK does something to salvage this bad impression of the oppo, the PE seat will definitely go to Dr Koh of the PAP....

i still don't understand WHY did the media give so much attention and focus to Dr Chee ? GOD must be right afterall...

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah change so fast after kena exposed by netizens?

why never think deeply and be all inclusive in this first place?

still got phd some more.

this kind of poor thinker you want him to get into parliament?

sure kena slaughter on the first day.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only way to end all this bullshit is for Chee to resign and fuck off from SDP.

Tony is really very very upset these days.I hope you take good care Tony...:smile:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......everybody throws stones at csj...
forgetting that such charactors are prevalent in sbf also
what happened.........the loyal supporters all just pretend deaf, dumb and blind lor...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#14 kukubird 58

u r spot on! there are so many anti-establishment forummers here 10 to 1 ( pro-establishment) and all of them were porlumparing the oppo and champions of CSJ and SDP- cursing the pap.

now the table is turned. this 10 in 1 are cursing and berating CSJ and the Oppo....and quietly supporting PAP ...

this is good news indeed. the forummers have awakened! they've grown wiser! Now they realise how unreliable and stupid the Oppo Camp is now. they appreciate the PAP more now and will canvass for more support for Dr Koh, the great colo-rectal surgeon to enter the parliament come 26 Jan...Majulah Singapura!!!

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Koh will win hands down... as i said, this election is NOT about taking the ward from PAP. Its about which is the more popular of the Oppo party.

I guess the middle ground Oppo like WP is still popular with the Oppo supporters. SDP is too extremist fro the average laymen.

My prediction is Victory for PAP.
WP comes in second as the most popular Oppo party.
SDP and that stupid RP will rot at the bottom.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Koh will win hands down... as i said, this election is NOT about taking the ward from PAP. Its about which is the more popular of the Oppo party.

I guess the middle ground Oppo like WP is still popular with the Oppo supporters. SDP is too extremist fro the average laymen.

My prediction is Victory for PAP.
WP comes in second as the most popular Oppo party.
SDP and that stupid RP will rot at the bottom.

very wise and vigilant observation!!! i agree!!! PAP WINS!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha......everybody throws stones at csj...
forgetting that such charactors are prevalent in sbf also
what happened.........the loyal supporters all just pretend deaf, dumb and blind lor...

you are right. i am now regretful for taking a dig at Powerful Dr Chee Soon Juan earlier on. even though i am not SDP supporter. i always liked him. i should have stood by Mr Chee through thick and thin here. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And why would they want another PAP rep. ? They already have 80, enough to change the constitution or to parry any different questions from WP and the new member. Less PAP rep means you need to take care one less of his full-time job if he happens to be from the civil services. Even if the PAP candidate is from a sector that is not barred from political involvement, it does not mean that he might not lose his job if he spend too much time in this MP duties.

Last edited: