• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ Is Going to Prison

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democracy icon? Bad joke of the century!

One would have thought that there is an Aung Sang Suu Kyi and a Nelson Mandela residing in Singapore!

Those two are what he aspires to be. That is why he always looks forward to going to prison.

A good opposition politician does not seek to self destruct by going to prison, he works around the system and stays clean for the benefit of himself and his party.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Uncle Yap,

you and me,an many forummers here,share one common objective,that is to get rid of PAP,what I am different from you,Uncle Yap,is that I dont care much about politicians,I am absolutely convinced that absolute power,no matter how beneigh it is being exercised,is destructive,hence I have no wish to destroy PAP,PAP is here to stay,as soon as PAP is thrown out of power,I will switch over tio support the PAP in opposition,that is how this game should be played.I do not expect Dr Chee,KJ to be much better than LKY/LHL,that is my point of view.

:cool::wink: thanks for the kind msg.

I felt so WASTED that late JBJ paid those monies to famiLEE LEEgime bastards.:mad: He is too kind and noble, he won the respect but that can not win the political power from Old Dog Thief. It takes someone less noble and much more EFFECTIVE to do that.

In this issue of paying CSJ's fine, I feel exactly the same, that is why I will not make any open call for such support. CSJ used to sell his private property to pay famiLEE LEEgime's defamation suit (fucking bastard Dr. Vashu) , he stopped paying LEEgime, and now he did it again!

He had all these years to go to jail and I already did most of my (his sentences are 5 weeks each my only @2 weeks because he had been previously convicted under PEMA way back), he waited until GE and then asked for donations, I don't appreciate this. However I still helped by referring supporters over to his help. Not because I agree with him, but because he is fighting the bastard old dog, that's all.

Yes, I agree with you that if these oppositions and noble democrats formed govt, I will switch side also to oppose them, but I won't depend on PAp at all to be opposition, they are spoiled and weak, they will fall apart when LKy collapse, they will disintegrate and fuck one another among themselves!

As soon as this election is over, I think many current oppositions will become liabilities after they became MPs. Remember what happened in 1992 after SDP won 3 seats? It broke up and Chiam got ousted. Disappointment among supporters follows. :( I expect worse shit after this GE.:eek: Therefore I will only support them but not endorse nor join them, any shit happened I will be the 1st to slam them & express disappointment.:mad: If I stood among them their shit will spill on me this time.

I am not saying that all PRCs are positive political forces, there are those who will stay strictly away from any politics. What I said applied only to those involved in politics.:wink:

The PRCs against LKy that I personally know impressed me much more than any Singaporean fighters. They are more bold than me sometimes and very effective, and they know how to be free from troubles, and get away with MUCH MORE from LEEgime, they fucked all of LEEgime's departments. Istana, police, ALL ministries, HDB, prison, courts, ICA, MOM, universities, SPH, Media Corp, SAF etc.. longer list then my own records, and they don't even get charged! They are not in the news because LEEgime covered up.

Frankly, I found myself more effective to spend time moving with people like these than our existing opposition parties.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
我参悟了一条千古定律:

刁民治官
官治愚民

当然这还不是完整的,我只跟大家分享这一小部分。:cool::wink:

刁民: 包括反对派;革命党;恐怖分子;分离主义;叛军;梁山好汉;政治理论家像马克斯;运动分子像甘地和MLK;他们治死了官僚!玩死了政府!永远是这样。

官:官员和政府。永远被刁民治。官其实不被皇帝所治-这是大学问。官经常玩死皇帝,篡夺皇权,蒙骗和糊弄皇帝,拿皇帝当傀儡。历史上太多了!连皇后太后太监也算在内,武则天 慈禧 魏忠贤 李连英 曹操 董卓。官永远有办法治愚民,所以才当上了官。

愚民: 百分99的百姓包括受高深教育的,富裕的,派马屁的。其中小部分愚民也有点本事,例如-逃税走私拿钱贿赂贪官的愚民算有一点点办法,但还是治不了官。相信民主的人本性还是愚民!这也是大学问。不谈!

这以上的关系是政治食物链,是铁的定律!恒古不变!未来也难变!

历史上很多刁民当上了皇帝,但他们之所以能治得了官,不因为他们是皇帝,而是官都知道他们是特大的刁民!愚民却永远错认为皇帝治官,所以他们只有永远当愚民被官治。很多皇帝必须自己当刁民来治官,有些皇帝在当王子的时候就是刁民,有些在当皇帝之后,微服出宫行走天下,把官玩死!那些躲在深宫的皇帝多数是被官玩死的废物。乾隆下江南就是皇帝出来当刁民。毛泽东出来贴大字报“炮打司令部“搞文化大革命,就和我们搞博客意义一样!就是他自己革自己的命!为什么?就是要玩死官!这样他才不会被官玩死!不然的话像刘少奇,林彪,江青这样的人早就反啦!邓小平也可能早就当主席啦!

皇帝不当刁民能玩死官的只有一条路:对外战争!近代美国总统很多都是这样做!逼迫官去外面打外敌。英国和西班牙的做法是占领很多殖民地,把官放外面去当总督。美国的麦阿特元帅就是已经大过来总统的官,占领日本自己当皇帝,很难收拾!联邦调查局的胡佛也是总统和国会都无法收拾的官!

想当官的刁民,其实是被愚民思想所困的刁民,难有作为。即使当最高官了也是衰败不振的!奥巴马和马英九都是!陈水扁因为贪财,更只是被愚民劣性困住的官。

刁民当政之后继续当刁民的,才有强势发达的政绩。历史证明!仔细研究就知道了,我不多讲。:wink::cool: 赢政 李世民 为例,刘邦是滑头柔性的刁民-他许多特性和印度的甘地相同。慧眼犀利才看得出他们怎样刁。

被官所制住的那些皇帝,实际上只是个愚民坐在皇位上而已。

所谓皇帝其实是在政治食物链的最下位!以皇位能坐稳,从愚民的角度来看是太容易的事情。其实越是这样想的人越是个愚民,就是连官也当不上的那种愚民!能上官的都知道皇位很难坐,聪明的官都自己不坐,弄个傀儡上去当替死鬼!刁民造反,皇位就不稳。官贪;官奸;皇位也不稳。愚民吃不饱,这皇位也不稳。懂得操纵利用这点的刁民是政治能力最高的。:wink:

老狗贼李光耀曾经当过刁民,在他支持社阵的年头。现在他呆在皇宫里面太久了!还被官蒙了!他已经依赖官的保护来生存,面对反对派的小刁民他都必须躲在警察法官和监狱後面,躲在报业控股的后面,不敢出来。所以我这些年来这样有把握,轻易对付老狗贼李光耀,因为早已肯定它是已经彻底老化腐朽的刁民,除非老狗贼现在还可以上街头斗争,我必然会刮目相看!:biggrin: 老狗贼的儿子和他们的官,肯定是被刁民玩死。PAP 里面出不了刁民!只有愚民被封为官!所以是很差的官!

如果是有能力的官,早已经玩死老狗贼夺权了,明白吗?马来西亚的安华当副首相的时候就是要夺马哈地的权的官。:wink:

copied to blog URL

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the only thing PRC is bothered about is whether the next leader is going to open this island floodgates much wider for their own.

Not really.

For at least some PRCs who fled (quitter) homeland to come here they are actually trying to avoid their fellow PRCs and that sort of high competitions caused by them. They won't like to see SGP turned into another one like where they had fled from. :wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
孙中山算是清朝的刁民。因为他搞革命。但是他的本事其实很有限而且手法不够辣。

如果没有袁世凯,孙中山的革命是不会成功的,即使可以也必须更长时间和更高的代价。

袁世凯是官,想当皇帝的官。他当上皇帝马上就死了。

袁世凯是玩死来满清江山的官,而清朝就是无能所以想靠袁世凯这样的官来治孙中山/革命党这些刁民。所以失败死得很难看。:wink:

孙中山革命成功後把大总统的位子让给袁世凯,这是被迫的。但是孙中山继续发动二次革命,继续当刁民!最后把袁世凯玩死了。:wink:

蒋介石是当上皇帝的官,他在孙中山身边革命是当官的。他自己当皇帝之后给毛泽东这个刁民玩死,只能败到台湾去喊反攻大陆。

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
"For Dr Chee Soon Juan, a former noted Professor of Psychology at the Department of Psychology at the National University of Singapore (NUS) who was dismissed under contentious circumstances,..."

Since when was he a "noted" Professor? Since when did he become a "noted" democracy icon?

I may have empathy for some of his actions - but you cannot justify all his actions by not being factual in representaion.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dwqo13.jpg

孙中山算是清朝的刁....commie crap deleted

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very easy to convince PRCs that LKy is very coward lame and stupid, because what LKy had done are by Chinese standard very stupid indeed. . :wink:

Hello, Uncle Yap. If thats the case, then what 2 u call people huv voted 4 him & his govt in the past > 4 decades? He has managed 2 maintain his stronghold 4 > than 4 decades. As 4 a genius like u, what cud u prove other than talk cock here?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dislike PRC but you are not able to stop them. No chance! US & EU are not able either. What chance have you?:confused::rolleyes:

LKy try to survive by sucking up to PRC and false impressing Beijing.

Like you, he will not be able to get anything either.

LKy brought in the PRCs are new citizens and voters, we have to turn this table around. I don't care how you are unhappy about it. The game is not going to play out your way.

You are sensitive to communism which is very silly and laughable. China has 5000+ years of history and culture, and communism is at the most only a century of it, and they are actually not considered as communism at this time, because they are a huge CAPITALISM economy as everyone knows. You are very myopic and silly just like LKy to lump everything that is Chinese to be communism.

LKy used to label Barisan fighters like Lim Chin Siong & Chia Thye Poh etc all as Communists and treated them in no difference apart from MSK. Now he had to turn around to suck up to Beijing.:biggrin::biggrin: The old dog began to learn some Chinese!:biggrin:

You are worse than LKy!

So you will just dig your own grave like LKy, pathetically struggling towards death.

I strongly suspect that you will suck up to Ang Moh like LKy will never fail to do.:rolleyes: Or you love corrupted Chen Shui Bian.:eek: There is no other reason that one would blindly blend anything Chinese with communism like you did. :p:wink: Really laughable!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, Uncle Yap. If thats the case, then what 2 u call people huv voted 4 him & his govt in the past > 4 decades? He has managed 2 maintain his stronghold 4 > than 4 decades. As 4 a genius like u, what cud u prove other than talk cock here?

1. The so called vote here are actually WALK-OVER especially for LKY. Everyone knows!:wink:

2. LKy is seen very stupid by Chinese standard. This is NOT by Singaporean nor Singaporean Chinese standard. Singaporean Chinese already long lost the good standard. The standard of the older 1950-1060 Singaporean Chinese, already gone. But the stupid LKy brought in PRCs fresh these days... So the lost standard resumed.

3. The above has nothing to do with votes.

Don't stick with the wrong assumption that voters are smart or voted smartly, votes can be bought in the very 1st place. And wake up to the sad fact that more stupid voters exist than smart voters in most parts of the world. For any reform, I have very little faith with ballot boxes. Do you have that faith? Don't try to sell it to me!:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
循规蹈矩唯命是从的人无论智商如何再高也依然是愚民!即使是博士教授也不例外!

官就是立规矩;改规矩;弄权势的人。所以官专治愚民。愚民
循规蹈矩唯命是从,不分是非不敢违抗官所定的规则和命令。

害怕而服从的人也同样属于愚民。:wink:

超越官所定的规矩,反向应用规矩来对付官的人,就是刁民了!回避规矩钻漏洞的也是刁民,阳奉阴违的也是刁民!摆明造反的当然更是刁民啦!

Last edited:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really.

For at least some PRCs who fled (quitter) homeland to come here they are actually trying to avoid their fellow PRCs and that sort of high competitions caused by them. They won't like to see SGP turned into another one like where they had fled from. :wink:

Do you really think PRCs are coming here to stay, take up citizenship and serve NS with us? You may be right that they might be trying to avoid the stiff competition back then, but I doubt they care what state will SGP turn to. All they care is using us as a stepping stone to the Land of the Free or Down Under.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really think PRCs are coming here to stay, take up citizenship and serve NS with us? You may be right that they might be trying to avoid the stiff competition back then, but I doubt they care what state will SGP turn to. All they care is using us as a stepping stone to the Land of the Free or Down Under.

That idea is narrow even if you applied to Indian migrants. Only applicable to SOME migrants surely not all. I do know companies are setup here to launder human heads as DIRECTORS of PTE LTD business to get SG citizenship then US citizenship ASAP. However some PRCs are here married with Singaporeans and with Singaporean children, and they don't like western environments therefore picked SG.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
That idea is narrow even if you applied to Indian migrants. Only applicable to SOME migrants surely not all. I do know companies are setup here to launder human heads as DIRECTORS of PTE LTD business to get SG citizenship then US citizenship ASAP. However some PRCs are here married with Singaporeans and with Singaporean children, and they don't like western environments therefore picked SG.
Okay, I will rephrase it. Majority of these migrants, regardless of nationality, are using us as a stepping stone to the Land of the Free and Down Under.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, I will rephrase it. Majority of these migrants, regardless of nationality, are using us as a stepping stone to the Land of the Free and Down Under.

That is what the national traitor famiLEE LEEgime had offered and whored our Rep of Singapore out to these foreigners to be - SPRING BOARD. They will soon also become FUCK BOARDS as well. :mad: Call that their national whoring policy. An ever shining feature of LEEgime's patriotism and uniquely Singapore.:eek: