• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crybaby Complains When RC Member Rebukes Residents Of "The Peak" In Toa Payoh!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Mr Kumar,

hri-kumar-nair_0.jpg

I wish to bring to your attention over some of the comments made by Neil Croll, a GRL, I’ve noticed on The Peak (Residents Only) facebook.

1. When the block residents were calling for a petition to stop the RC construction, Neil passed a remark as indicated in the post.

Neil said :”Can include moths, lizards and roaches. They are residents too.

I think it is quite an insult that he is implying the residents as such insects and reptiles. While, he does not support the petition, there is no basis that he should not make such demeaning comments about the residents. He has removed his comments without any apology. Screen shot was taken before his comments were deleted.

Capture6-640x173.jpg

2. The 2nd post he called some residents – fear mongering, vociferous and ignorant. Besides, myself, there are many other residents that are offended by his name calling. Please refer to the attachment for some of the comments.

Capture8-640x355.jpg

3. I would like to seek clarification if Neil is authorized by SCDF to give advice on fire safety. By representing SCDF to give fire safety advice to residents, I would assume he will be taking the responsibility if anything should happen to residents when we follow his fire evacuation instructions. For example, by staying on level 22 refuge floor is his clear instruction, without exception. It make me puzzled that if there is a fire on level 20 or so, do we still stick to the refuge floor. Residents have posted a number of questions to Neil regarding fire safety since he has started advising us on fire safety, many of which he has not given a satisfactory reply or any reply.

It is quite obvious to many of us who Neil’s name calling is referring to. Neil should approach the resident with his queries to seek clarification before posting comments like ignorant and vociferous. As I read through the resident’s posting, nothing was made reference to Neil Croll specifically. It is certainly uncalled for to have Neil calling names of resident even if he does not like the post or comments.

I am not the resident that he is name calling, but I have taken note of many of his comments as I find it quite offensive and would like to bring it to your attention. The mission of RC is to promote neighbourliness, harmony and cohesiveness among the residents of the Designated Zone, thus please advise me if Neil as a GRL with his comments are in line with the RC mission statement.

Your attention to this matter is important and thank you very much for your time.

Regards,

Mrs Tan
Resident of Blk 139B, The Peak @Toa Payoh
http://therealsingapore.com/content/resident-rc-dispute-complains-mp-about-rude-grassroots-leader

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this guy new citizen?

grass roots leader only can say things like like and get away with it, like cookie tan?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy new citizen?

grass roots leader only can say things like like and get away with it, like cookie tan?

see arse eyes

Home
139A Lorong 1A Toa Payoh, Singapore 311139

Works
Global Web Engineering Manager at Fairchild Semiconductor

photo.jpg

wife
megas croll
Human Resources Manager
Natural Beauty Resources Pte Ltd

at_work.jpg

10999517_419123651602123_1179094218300869322_n.jpg