• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. Go by 1st ferry, put $500 into slot, get back $35 & a room, stayed over nite and checkout next day by noon. Good deal.

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LATEST POSITION OF AP:

Destination ARMED GUARDS ON BOAR
Last Known Port PERAMA [GR] (2015-10-09 09:32:00)
Previous Port CESME [TR] (2015-10-01 12:16:00)
Draught 6.8m
Speed recorded (Max / Average) 14 / 13 knots
Info Received 2015-10-15 17:50 (2015-10-15 17:50)

========================================

Red Sea, Not clear in Turkey or Germany.
with Armed Guards onboard?

strange.....LW rumours said she is in our shipyard!

never mind, just be patient lah.
Bro, lai liao..latest info now anchor in SG, huat ah! :biggrin:

Info Received: 3 min ago (2015-10-29 14:52)
Area: Singapore Area
Latitude / Longitude: 1.171453° / 103.7085°
Speed/Course: 0.0kn / -
AIS Source: 2329

Read more at http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/de...33/vessel:AEGEAN_PARADISE#4UcierEUDC9lWZ06.99

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than hor, want to jump ship all jump together :biggrin:
Bro, like this? :p
5k1dvc

Don't jump la, You huat, I huat, All huat together :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya. Go by 1st ferry, put $500 into slot, get back $35 & a room, stayed over nite and checkout next day by noon. Good deal.
Yes bro, good deal. I prefer to go last ferry though, only $13 for weekdays, play till morning first ferry back.
The cabin and food there cannot make it, but I still get a cabin, for rest and private toilet :biggrin:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro, good deal. I prefer to go last ferry though, only $13 for weekdays, play till morning first ferry back.
The cabin and food there cannot make it, but I still get a cabin, for rest and private toilet :biggrin:

Ya. Used to do that too. But one near accident scared the wit out of me. Was taking the last ferry with the boss and suddenly the ferry tilted very badly death to a passing big ship. Everything in the ferry was knock all over. After that never like to travel by night. Too dark.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. Used to do that too. But one near accident scared the wit out of me. Was taking the last ferry with the boss and suddenly the ferry tilted very badly death to a passing big ship. Everything in the ferry was knock all over. After that never like to travel by night. Too dark.

Scary bro..night got lesser ppl