• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

QinShiHuang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi new here.

Something to share about the Thai massage.

Some time back, went on a Fri nite. Won abt 3k from slot. So go ask for Thai massage. Given a room key, 580.

Waited a while and Thai girl came. A bit tipsy cos she had drink in the bar.

She ask permission to bath cos very hot from drink. Stripped totally and went to bath.

Came out and just lie on bed.

Rest is history.

Ended up you massage her? :biggrin:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the best of being a girl. Either way also get paid. Anyway, I also have my pleasure. In fact twice within 2 hours for the price of one. Envy?

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you win, must know when to stop. Took the first ferry and headed home. IMG_20150516_045411a_HDR.jpg

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only go LW for slot. Will post more photos soon. That payout is more than 100,000 credits. is around 2k

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Nov, there will be 2 ships. Amusement World will join the new ship here and Leisure World will go to Penang.

my understanding is that AW will replace LW while it undergo maintenance for reselling to another owner.
AW will cover for LW. And that AP will go to dry dock and sea trial until ready to start full operations.
Then AW return to Penang.
Anyway, all are very preliminary. Even if both AW and AP are here, then its good that we have a choice. AP being the newer vessel, will charge higher.
Probably S$60++.

GOOD LUCK.
"INVEST" WISELY.

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my understanding is that AW will replace LW while it undergo maintenance for reselling to another owner.
AW will cover for LW. And that AP will go to dry dock and sea trial until ready to start full operations.
Then AW return to Penang.
Anyway, all are very preliminary. Even if both AW and AP are here, then its good that we have a choice. AP being the newer vessel, will charge higher.
Probably S$60++.

GOOD LUCK.
"INVEST" WISELY.
Thanks for the update.

Hope this new cruise will do CNW and have reasonable cabin rates, unlike Ocean Grand cruise with crazy rates.
Then I say bye bye to IR and be regular onboard. Pay $100 entry levy, I much rather pay for a nice cabin onboard.

Anyone knows if the Ocean Grand cruise still around and floating? :biggrin: