• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by*gongkia*

My deduction rules based on 80-20, don't cover exception cases under the 20%.*

4. If a moniker always post about having a wife, many girl friends, erotic sexual encounters, he is likely a looney single.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a good news here to share with fellow bros here who knew the MavisHee look alike Thai girl in LW/AP.
She has just message me to say that she has opened her own shop in BKK and is now freed from poverty & massage ring!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a good news here to share with fellow bros here who knew the MavisHee look alike Thai girl in LW/AP.
She has just message me to say that she has opened her own shop in BKK and is now freed from poverty & massage ring!

Fuck u.
Who giving a flying fuck about whore.
Fuck off. don com here pretend pretend.
Fucking hypocritical bastard son of a prostitute.

Superslotman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo. Lost in genting. Duo du duo cai can also be duo Zai duo nan. Suddenly I scared of slots for now.

Need time to recuperate and chiong again next time. Haha.

Slots player for dfdc dun go crazy. Machine dun give means dun give de. Dun stay n deplete yr BR.

Haiz.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo. Lost in genting. Duo du duo cai can also be duo Zai duo nan. Suddenly I scared of slots for now.

Slots player for dfdc dun go crazy. Machine dun give means dun give de. Dun stay n deplete yr BR.

Haiz.

Ya lor. Dun quite like DFDC actually.
Did you try Good Fortune @International Room?
Lucky Genting exchange is 1:3 so not too bad lah.
Just treat it as a relaxing holiday.
Will be going end March.

Last edited:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya. Received msg from New Century Tours.
Timing for AW seems a bit confusing. Fellow Bros going better call & check 1st.

Superslotman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be going end March.

Tried. But it's 10 cent. N didn't give me anything good after 400 rm. Give up on that game. Haha.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried. But it's 10 cent. N didn't give me anything good after 400 rm. Give up on that game. Haha.

Ya. If no good better run fast as it is very damaging.
Last trip tried the cash cove in VVIP room which is also 10c.
Within minutes lost more than 500rm without anything at all.

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haiz.
Genting feng shui very strong, everytime go up, most times will come down with losses :*:

Even when playing table, will have some weird guys around.
Players all focus bets on only one side at Baccarat, will have one fellow suddenly appear, one min bet opposite just to squeeze card.

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be going end March.
I tried this DFDC once at IR, last time always no seats, now easy to get and play.
Just keep loading in dollar notes, no FG or JP features, dont know what I playing.
So...give up and run! :p

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya. Received msg from New Century Tours.
Timing for AW seems a bit confusing. Fellow Bros going better call & check 1st.
Dont know why AW dont do overnight cruise anymore, sure to lose revenue if only have day cruise.
Good thing for the staff onboard though, every night after all punters leave...party time! :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, i new to this new ship
can anyone help me with answers? i try to search but mostly u all are quarreling now leh..

how much is the ticket? same as LW ?
the same as contact ah soon?
got 500 cash rebate?
got free room ? if not how much is the room per night? same as LW price $40 weekday?
any other info u guys can help to input ?

and i went to see the website, there state all games are in ringgit??? not sgd anymore?
Bro, share with you what I know, may not be updated.
Got 2 cruises, AP and AW.

AP play SG, AW play RM
As for rebates, free cabins and prices, just contact NC tours to find out, or go to the website, hengheng! :smile:
http://aegeanparadisecruise.com/

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont know why AW dont do overnight cruise anymore, sure to lose revenue if only have day cruise.
Good thing for the staff onboard though, every night after all punters leave...party time! :biggrin:
Haven't been to AW yet since it's arrival from Penang.
Heard from the old uncles & aunties that the crowd are rather thin even during the day. I guess the night crowd is even worse.
Moreover, it will compete with AP since it is traded in ringgit.
Haven't find time to go yet due to work.
As for AP, will give it a miss first until middle of the year.