• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Crooked & Corrupt Hillary Clinton shows off her $13,000 Armani jacket.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
armani.jpg

The corrupt old hag must have pinched from the Clinton Foundations which todate has about US$3b to purchase the Armani jacket.

She used her Secretary of State postion to raise billions from wealthy Middle East country leaders for the Clinton Foundations.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. You telling me a Secretary of State cannot afford a comfortable jacket to keep out the cold?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think thats a maternity dress.or a fashionable strait jacket for mental patients at a mental asylum for the rich and famous aristocrats to make them feel like they are not actually in a mental asylum but its actually a strait jacket designed by giorgio armani.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least it's not some silly handbag that Sinkie females like to collect.

theres nothing wrong with collecting handbags,it is what differentiates the elites and natural ariistocracy from the filthy masses.but when some wretched peasant try to pretend he or she is of aristocractic breeding.thats what disgust me and infuriatesme,peasants should be stocking their shelves and cupboards with nuts and hoarding up on their CPF accounts to prepare for the harsh cold winters ahead.....sadly many sinkies fail to do so.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ts is dumb. Clinton makes quite a few million a year holding talks. $18K jacket is derisory.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
armani.jpg

The corrupt old hag must have pinched from the Clinton Foundations which todate has about US$3b to purchase the Armani jacket.

She used her Secretary of State postion to raise billions from wealthy Middle East country leaders for the Clinton Foundations.

Bill Clinton can make 5 times that with just one speech.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh i think i have bought something similar for my charbor for 100 bucks!

Didnt know it was an Amah Nee!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time in US history we see a Demoncratic presumptive presidential nominee who is under federal criminal investigation by the FBI and also you've got a fucking lame-duck president who is complicit to endorse the inveterate liar & corrupt old bitch.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all the ignorant ones: take a listen from Judge Jeannie on how crooked Hillary makes her $160m from 2007 to 2015.

[video=youtube;oWM772mtWpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWM772mtWpo[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many more must die before lame-duck Hussein Obama and corrupt Hillary Clinton put up effective measures to get rid of radical Muslims in America.

While innocent Americans are being slaughtered by Muslim terrorists, Hussein Obama and crooked Hillary Clinton in the name of political correctness have refused to call these terrorists as radical Muslims & Jihadists, but keep on blaming the 2nd Amendment gun law.

Only Donald J Trump can keep America safe and get rid of radical Muslims in the US of A.