• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Credit card: Which on offers the best cash back in Singapore

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got the latest statement from HSBC, still charging the annual fees, need to call them to waive it.

Anyway thinking of cancelling it and getting the cash back type. Seems to be the in thingy on the cash back.

Which bank or credit cards offer the best cash back?.
Any advice would be appreciated.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think UOB credit card quite good. if u spend certain amount per month, they will give you 100-300 cash rebate in every 3 month.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got the latest statement from HSBC, still charging the annual fees, need to call them to waive it.

Anyway thinking of cancelling it and getting the cash back type. Seems to be the in thingy on the cash back.

Which bank or credit cards offer the best cash back?.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Surprise still have bank that charges annual fee.
I use uob and cimb both lifetime waive.

Other banks always call to tolong me to apply and all foc fee too. Some even pay you $80 for every card applied.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only use a CC to pay for my purchases overseas e.g. ordering online.

One of my cards will be up for renewal. It is a bank that recently increased the charge for using the card outside of Spore by 1%.
If they are going to insist that I pay an annual fee, I am more than willing to give it up.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think UOB credit card quite good. if u spend certain amount per month, they will give you 100-300 cash rebate in every 3 month.

Thanks sntck, just went to the uob website. There seems to be sort of promo going on on the various rebates. Pretty attractive too. Spend either have to be consistent 500, 1k or 2k to enjoy the rebates......up to 5% cash back.

Checked on the American Express cash back card. It's at 1.5% throughout. Any one has citi or scb cash back card to advise? Or other banks too?.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprise still have bank that charges annual fee.
I use uob and cimb both lifetime waive.

Other banks always call to tolong me to apply and all foc fee too. Some even pay you $80 for every card applied.

Yes chootchiew, was approached by those cimb promoter, they do offer lifetime waiver. Not sure about uob though.....

I was surprised that they still charge the annual fee too. I guess they want you to call them to waive it, else
They "dapat" this annual fees......if one don't scrutinize the items closely.....

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only use a CC to pay for my purchases overseas e.g. ordering online.

One of my cards will be up for renewal. It is a bank that recently increased the charge for using the card outside of Spore by 1%.
If they are going to insist that I pay an annual fee, I am more than willing to give it up.

I believe they will normally waive it, though it's more of a hassle to call them to ask for the waiver, thru the endless waiting/on hold too......

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes chootchiew, was approached by those cimb promoter, they do offer lifetime waiver. Not sure about uob though.....

I was surprised that they still charge the annual fee too. I guess they want you to call them to waive it, else
They "dapat" this annual fees......if one don't scrutinize the items closely.....

Those that pay u $80 when u apply the catch is after 1 yr it will charge u fee. So have to remember to call to terminate.
I guess banks are preying on those people who are too busy to monitor and just pay and pay. After all sinkie are too busy working and used to pay and pay aka pap. When u call them they know u r not 1 of the pap supporter so they will lan lan waive it :*: