• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Credit card and cash payment

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe its been factored into the cost of doing business and whether u pay by cash or visa still same price. so in a way, those paying cash is subsidising those who pay by card

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe its been factored into the cost of doing business and whether u pay by cash or visa still same price. so in a way, those paying cash is subsidising those who pay by card

Actually, due to that fact, I prefer to pay by credit card instead of cash. You have points, special offers etc which translate to money. There's no incentive in using that NETS card or cash this way.. although by right, the merchants should be grateful to you.

As long as you pay your credit card bills on time, there's really no reason why not use the card. You can even ask the bank to waive the annual fees. So if you're not a credit roll-over type, membership does have its privileges :biggrin:

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone encounter surcharge 3% for using credit card in making payment?

One industry that you almost cannot escape paying the 3% is travel agency. This is because all travel agencies are "family owned" or "small company" and they will tell you CC add 3%.

The exception to that is to find big companies like Thomas Cook Travel etc. American Express and Diners may have their own travel dept. These companies being "big companies" will accept CC without 3%.

p.s: The 3% is in violation of their service agreement with VISA.