• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy woman cursing all who voted for PAP!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Maniyo is one of the hecklers who heckled special needs kids at HLP with Roy Ngerng and gang. She just insulted all Singaporeans who voted for a good govt...incoherently. Win liao lor

11224192_1665911510288000_622510557867396755_o.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because everyone is short sighted in Singapore and only vote for their own benefits, no one thinks of the long term well being of the country.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is correct to say Sinkie are dumb and stupid,
kiasu, kaisi, kia cheng hu, bolumpar I tend to agree..

Later gahmen announce new policies than kpkb cursing
swearing at gahmen!!

What RP Kenneth Jeyaratnam say is correct than Stop Complaining!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she is correct to say Sinkie are dumb and stupid,
kiasu, kaisi, kia cheng hu, bolumpar I tend to agree..

Later gahmen announce new policies than kpkb cursing
swearing at gahmen!!

What RP Kenneth Jeyaratnam say is correct than Stop Complaining!!

Those who keep complaining are those 30%, 70% are happy with it... Just that 30% speaks so loud that make lots of people thought that there are more than 50% are unhappy...:rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
30% are losers who feel repressed because they are lowly educated or earn low wages. If u are highly educated or earn decent wages, why will u complain?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
30% are losers who feel repressed because they are lowly educated or earn low wages. If u are highly educated or earn decent wages, why will u complain?

True .. if you are well off, drawing excellent salary, live in private properties, why complain? Those unemployed and those struggling to make ends meet will surely complain. Who to blame? Pappies, of course.

Generally, there is an air of depression in the country. Maybe, the haze but may be many sinkies feel pappies do not deserve to win big. Where is that sense of jubilation? Nothing but depression.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because everyone is short sighted in Singapore and only vote for their own benefits, no one thinks of the long term well being of the country.

Locals may want more oppo parties in Parliament but those imported fake sinkies surely see no benefit to them if more oppo parties got into Parliament. Pappies alone is good enough for them. Add this group of fakes to the die hard pappies supporter, it is big win for pappies. Thus, an air of depression envelopes the island.