• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Crap Fuck Serious, LKY Ghost is in a local hospital now

lky_hearse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am visiting family elder inside a hospital right now. And in the next room in could hear nurse talking to an old man to check his state of minds.

He has hearing problems and she was repeating her series of questions 5~6 times each.

How old yr age?

What year is this?

What time now?

Where are you now?

Why are you here?

All reasonable answers gotten. I wasn't fucking interested at first. Until this question:

Who is SGP PM?
repeated 5 times...

I got interested already:

Old man's answer:

My son!

Question repeated.

Same answer repeated!

哇!鬼啊!
I met ghost of LKY! KNN!

Next is the nurse got interested, she could be looking for a husband or lover. Her questions were like how many sons you got? Sons married? Their gave you MONIES? When yr son come visit you? .....

She wants Ho Ching's job at Temasex I think... Fucking good Lobang job this nurse. Can fish old patients' sons out.

CB!

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
this old joke may calm your fear.

Mahathir was disappointed with his cabinet for being inefficient and corrupt, so he decided to visit Goh Chok Tong and ask him how he manage to have such a capable, efficient cabinet.

On hearing Mahathir's woes, PM Goh said,"Simple, Mahathir, I choose capable men for my cabinet. "

Mahathir asked,"Yes, but how do you know that they are capable?"

PM Goh replied,"Just ask them simple questions to test their intelligence, don't need to be too difficult. Let me show you what i mean." Just then, Tony Tan was walking by, PM Goh called out to him,"Hey Tony,come over here." Tony obediently walked over quickly. PM Goh asked,"Tell me, Tony, who is your father's son?". Tony Tan immediately replied,"Me! Of course!"

PM Goh turned to Mahathir and said," See? All my ministers can answer this question. Why don't you go back and try."

Mahathir thanked PM Goh and left. When Mahathir got back, he immediately summoned Anwar, his deputy, and shot the question at him,"Tell me Anwar, who is your father's son?"

Anwar was shocked beyond words and did not know the answer. After a while, he recovered and said,"Boss, let me find out and I'll tell you tomorrow."

Mahathir, a bit disappointed, agreed, hoping that Anwar will give him a good answer. Meanwhile, Anwar was panicking that his boss was testing him. He tried desperately to find out the answer from his staff, but none of them knew the answer. The next morning, he decided to call Bill Clinton for help. Surely the most powerful man in the world must know the answer. When Clinton picked up the phone, Anwar said, "Hello, Bill, can I ask you a question?" Clinton, very busy, replied,"Alright, but better be good!" Anwar quickly asked,"Tell me Bill, who is your father's son?" Cinton was fuming, "Me! Of course, you stupid!!!" and he slammed down the phone.

Satisfied that he got the answer, he confidently walked into Mahathir's office and said,"Boss, I've got the answer to your question." Mahathir, happy that his deputy wasn't dumb, said,"So tell me quick, who is your father's son?" Anwar confidently replied,"it's BILL CLINTON!!" Mahathir slapped his own forehead in disgust and said,"No! You stupid!! It's TONY TAN!!!"