• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID Vaccines Linked to Untreatable Eyeball Clots, Reveals Massive Study.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the news media cares about are credible news that will bring in audiences and the moolah.

The reason why they aren't covering the nonsensical CTs that you are constantly promoting here is because they have no truths and therefore no value.

Science and data have shown the benefits of the vaccines to far outweigh the risks of getting and dying from severe COVID. That is why 97% of us and 3/4 of the population around the world are protected. Get over it. :biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have evidence so why don't you start a class action lawsuit?

last I counted there are at least 3 other idiots who can join in

or none of you have any guts?
There's alot more of us including some of the vaccinated whom were coerced into taking the jab. It's going take some time. Be patient.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230514_160223_Gallery.jpg

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's alot more of us including some of the vaccinated whom were coerced into taking the jab. It's going take some time. Be patient.

More of you all where ? Hiding here afraid to show your faces?

To me every time an mRNA is forced into one of you the heavens open, the angels sing and a baby unicorn is born

Only the ignorant ill-informed low SES anti vaxxers will drop dead from mRNA vaccine . The rest of us are doing just fine

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

To me every time an mRNA is forced into one of you the heavens open, the angels sing and a baby unicorn is born

Only the ignorant ill-informed low SES anti vaxxers will drop dead from mRNA vaccine . The rest of us are doing just fine

Unfortunately, I m still unvaccinated. No Angel's singing for you. But the video below does sound like angels singing to the ears of the unvaxxed.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
First government to officially apologise to the unvaxxed for discrimination.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun say too early. LOL

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't waste your time drivelling on and on about something that is already a proven fact that the benefits of being vaccinated far outweighs the risks of not getting one. That ship has long sailed. You have no medical background, have no understanding of how mRNA works and are simply using CTs from dubious sources to back up your pointless crusade against proven science and data. Do you even fully understand how mRNA works? You think everyone is doing this to kill you? You think you know better than everyone in the medical world?

Thankfully, 97% of us along with 3/4 of the world's population has called BS on your nonsense. That is why we are out of this pandemic and life goes on. Truth and facts will always prevail over nonsensical CTs and fake news.

My advice to you is to spend more of your time upgrading yourself and doing better to look after your loved ones instead of wasting your time and energy peddling in all kinds of nonsense and spreading untruths like some of the dimwits here. There are other more worthwhile things to be concerned about. :thumbsup:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun say too early. LOL

LOL. what is severe covid? i think a common cold with running nose is much worst than covid. u kenna conned liao. :frown:
You don't even know what is severe COVID and you want to "educate" people about vaccination? You are a clown. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, please reply with your standard "go and die, pray for you in cemetery...etc." low SES mentality response. :wink:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't even know what is severe COVID and you want to "educate" people about vaccination? You are a clown. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, please reply with your standard "go and die, pray for you in cemetery...etc." low SES mentality response. :wink:

Seriously what is severe covid? Only sheep and kum lan like u believe in that. No wonder they can get u to take gene therapy. Damn kum gong