• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID: Singapore reports 195 new cases; 135 linked to Jurong port cluster

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now then PAP said its spread by the fisherman? Wtf? Now then they found out? Question is were swab test conducted daily on the fisherman at Fishery port?

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
217215113_4558767647501035_750624098525768204_n.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we will have over supply of fish balls, fish cakes and fish derivatives.....huat ah !!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then PAP said its spread by the fisherman? Wtf? Now then they found out? Question is were swab test conducted daily on the fisherman at Fishery port?
These are greenhorn ministers. Don't expect too much from them.Too bad,sinkees are the guinea pigs for them to experiment.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are greenhorn ministers. Don't expect too much from them.Too bad,sinkees are the guinea pigs for them to experiment.

ICA did daily covid test for cargo drivers at Wdland as reported in the press. If they fail to conduct similar test for fisherman/crews (fm Indon and Msia/kukup), i tink they nid to step down.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
ICA did daily covid test for cargo drivers at Wdland as reported in the press. If they fail to conduct similar test for fisherman/crews (fm Indon and Msia/kukup), i tink they nid to step down.
This kind of thinking is not compatible with the PAP no blame culture ok?

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
can blame the Vietbus, the KTV chee ko peks, the fishmongers, the fishes...etc.... But most importantly, where did the "sources" came from originally?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can blame the Vietbus, the KTV chee ko peks, the fishmongers, the fishes...etc.... But most importantly, where did the "sources" came from originally?

Blame everyone and everything except themselves, the overpaid devils in white. :cool:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bro,
those on the fishing boats how to test?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
those on the fishing boats how to test?

I used to go JFP at nite to buy fish when i was stayg at Jurong West Central. I ever saw those crews disembarked fm their kapal or speed boat n proceed to imm office for clearance. That means they are in contact with the public.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and with the recent rise in cases in Indon... habis...

Precisely! They shld conduct covid test at all checkpts for all foreign crews/workers who disembarked fm mode of transport. Pasir Panjang mkt quite safe as they arrived fm wdland chkpt.