• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID.sg Reality: Looming MEGA Serangoon Riot by FT Workers to be triggered by COVID STRESS! Running Amok to Rape & Arson! All mata-chia w be toppled!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The small riot of Serangoon will become Island-wide when COVID STRESS build up! The fact is Ah Nehs are DYING & SUFFERING inside Pee Sai, HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY TAKE??

6 Reasons We Need More Cardboard Matas and Less Fat, Overpaid ...

PAP Can HANDLE? Lan Jiao!!!

Just one Ah Neh killed by a bus in Serangoon caused 25 mata chia / ambulance to be toppled & arson-ed.

Now how many will die from COVID?

How much longer can Ah Nehs put up with lockdown??

They cannot fuck Geylang any more KKJ Tak Boleh Tahan!

http://redwiretimes.com/cow-beh-cow-bu/singapore-6-reasons-more-cardboard-mata-less-policemen/

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The small riot of Serangoon will become Island-wide when COVID STRESS build up! The fact is Ah Nehs are DYING & SUFFERING inside Pee Sai, HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY TAKE??

View attachment 77036

PAP Can HANDLE? Lan Jiao!!!

Just one Ah Neh killed by a bus in Serangoon caused 25 mata chia / ambulance to be toppled & arson-ed.

Now how many will die from COVID?

How much longer can Ah Nehs put up with lockdown??

They cannot fuck Geylang any more KKJ Tak Boleh Tahan!

http://redwiretimes.com/cow-beh-cow-bu/singapore-6-reasons-more-cardboard-mata-less-policemen/
Good news

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the kelings are gonna riot on account of being cooped up...in keling land life is far far worse ...and they do face greater hardship than any Sinkie do or can

having said that there are some trigger points since kelings are rather emotive ....you want a fight ? Just burn the idol of their favourite god ...or insult their mothers ...mother among kelings are the holiest of holy more than any god

the Little India riot was due to the incompetency of our poodles ...as simple as that ...but it exposed quite a lot ...how our scholar poodles would sit and ponder and wonder when they should speak with batons and fire power

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the kelings are gonna riot on account of being cooped up...in keling land life is far far worse ...and they do face greater hardship than any Sinkie do or can

having said that there are some trigger points since kelings are rather emotive ....you want a fight ? Just burn the idol of their favourite god ...or insult their mothers ...mother among kelings are the holiest of holy more than any god

the Little India riot was due to the incompetency of our poodles ...as simple as that ...but it exposed quite a lot ...how our scholar poodles would sit and ponder and wonder when they should speak with batons and fire power

They are TRAPPED IN SHITHOLE PEE SAI TO FACE DEATH. Slowly and painfully. One by one cremated @Madai.

Sure to Kee Seow and go EXTREME. Alcohol not necessary. Sure to EXPLODE under high pressure building up within.

In many other COVID hit countries, already happened PRISON RIOTS & VIOLENCE & MASS JAIL-BREAKING.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are TRAPPED IN SHITHOLE PEE SAI TO FACE DEATH. Slowly and painfully. One by one cremated @Madai.

Sure to Kee Seow and go EXTREME. Alcohol not necessary. Sure to EXPLODE under high pressure building up within.

In many other COVID hit countries, already happened PRISON RIOTS & VIOLENCE & MASS JAIL-BREAKING.

if you gonna see life through series of youtube ...sorry for you

in that respect PAP is far better than you...i had a short converstaion with an elderly taxi driver. ....he wss extremely pleased with the givernment actions dealing with the virus ...namely ,how the govt sealed the dormitories ruthlessly ....though it appears that he does no surfing of the net but quite informed ....he rightfully summarised that had the banglas been let loose its gonna affect him and his grandchildren pretty soon

despite pur KPKB here tihe government did quite well

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially during COVID lockdown, when shit hot the fan in Singapore, no UN PEACEKEEPERS will ever come to help!

Nor there will be anywhere Singaporean Refugees could flee to save themselves.

Just Lan-Lan die here got fed to hungry dogs.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

in that respect PAP is far better than you...i had a short converstaion with an elderly taxi driver. ....he wss extremely pleased with the givernment actions dealing with the virus ...namely ,how the govt sealed the dormitories ruthlessly ....though it appears that he does no surfing of the net but quite informed ....he rightfully summarised that had the banglas been let loose its gonna affect him and his grandchildren pretty soon

despite we KPKB the government did quite well

PAP DID PERFECTLY AT LITTLE ABNN RIOTS!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Ah Nehs cannot get enough medical treatment and hospital beds / doctors / nurses not enough. They start to die. They are not allowed to visit dying buddies and brothers....

Riots are to begin.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

despite pur KPKB here tihe government did quite well
I think his thoughts on being happy on the garment’s actions are influenced by reading Sin Ming, ZaoBoa or WanBao

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his thoughts on being happy on the garment’s actions are influenced by reading Sin Ming, ZaoBoa or WanBao
please don't assume we know better since we are here in this forum

we are no better than those we assume to be idiotic or less literate than ourselves ....as i had said before ...the more i know the less i become ..like a boy picking pebbles in the front of a an ocean unable to fathom or understand it

i do give great weight to what an average folk says and he does agree with our government did ....though ,i could argue him to win ....but i quite agree the government did a lot more than most others .

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
please don't assume we know better since we are here in this forum

we are no better than those we assume to be idiotic or less literate than ourselves ....as i had said before ...the more i know the less i become ..like a boy picking pebbles in the front of a an ocean unable to fathom or understand it

i do give great weight to what an average folk says and he does agree with our government did ....though ,i could argue him to win ....but i quite agree the government did a lot more than most others .
Aw common, the way you put it PAP champion leow la. You champion

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aw common, the way you put it PAP champion leow la. You champion
give credit when and where its due...that is all...our government have done well over this virus thingy....perhaps ,they had the money and no other bigger problems compared to a lots of other countries and therefore could be argued that their performance is nothing to brag about ...but they did it and that counts

if you know me ,i had been most vocal in the matter of politics..the very reason of my existence in this forum ,to my dismay as I found out Sam will have none of that since a forum of oppies is gonna attract destruction in a matter of time

yes,i didn't like what PAP or LKY did ..i have fought nail and tooth over it ...more than most in this forum .. not for theoretical sense but as a person who had lived through it

but as you mellow than you realise that you ought to be grateful for certain things in life and overall ourselves and our government did pretty well

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give credit when and where its due...that is all...our government have done well over this virus thingy....perhaps ,they had the money and no other bigger problems compared to a lots of other countries and therefore could be argued that their performance is nothing to brag about ...but they did it and that counts

Nice revisionism, but no.

It fucked up. End of story.

Of course the PAP shills will ignore all the facts and reports made by real journalists in other countries, and defend the Leegime to their dying breath. :rolleyes: