• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Covid Info your doctor won't tell you

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know there are alot of sceptics. But being vaccinated is better than no vaccination. In the past, there was alot of such anti flu vaccination propaganda sprouting around. N i got my flu vax for the past 10 years n i am still here. N at my age, if i die so be it. Death is part of life. De with it. So if the vaccines kill me. I just pray it be sharp, short n sweet. If the vaccines are soo bad...why are billions not dead?
5 billion doses administered . No death directly linked .

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vaccine prevents fuck all. Don't believe the propaganda. It's a quick cash grab at best, and genocide at worst.

Life comes at you fast. It only took two months. :cool:

QvLZbLYO.jpeg

if you seriously believe this isn’t fake news then don’t blot out the names.

IQ lower than an orang utang

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why am I not surprised by lame reply. Look at the substance and not the form. Don't bring politics into this. BTW the article is actually lifted from the NYT.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: that's waaaay worse. NYT is a sewer of false information. One of the most political
rags ever.....the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party. (Obama is great, Trump is a Nazi...that's their
level of journalistic integrity)

Jeez, I thought you had some cred here.....you seem to be a slow, plodding fuckwit
who believes any shit the legacy media publishes.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: that's waaaay worse. NYT is a sewer of false information. One of the most political
rags ever.....the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party. (Obama is great, Trump is a Nazi...that's their

Jeez, I thought you had some cred here.....you seem to be a slow, plodding fuckwit
If you had any credibility you wouldn't have run off from me with your dick between your legs crying like a little girl complaining that Dredd and @porcaputtana made your life difficult and hiding behind an ignore button.

Talk like a big fark but folded like a cheap suit after only one day of farking by real professionals. You're not only a loser but a cowardly one.

Hey fake doctor, Come out from hiding and engage with me lah! :rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine quoting NYT as beacon of truth. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
What a fuckin low info midwit.
The rag that legitimised and sold the fake story of Russia Collusion for 4+ years... until it was proven to be a covert
Hillary funded smear campaign. And now trying to get everyone to believe their Covid garbage.

No thanks fucknutz!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again all form and no substance...worse still personal lame attacks...sheesh