• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1606050467464.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
29th Official death, unofficial deaths is unknown.

over 58K tested positive thus far with unknown numbers which were UNTESTED.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hahahahaha. You dare to laughing at dragon king.

Didn’t you figure? The whole token episode was a disaster! So much so, they said if you have the app version, you don’t need the token at all.

So let them sort their shit out first while I continue laughing... Ahahahahahaha... ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha....

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported nine new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Thursday (Dec 3), including one locally transmitted infection
The local case lives in a dormitory, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary update.
There were no new cases in the community.
The rest of the infections are imported cases, all of whom were placed on stay-home notice upon arrival in Singapore.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haaaa i was exaggerating
but I heard now apply for bto is must wait 5 years because of covid
5 years anything can happen
find new love definitely possible
hehehe

Yes. Mentioned in the papers. Nid to wait @ 5 years. If temporarily stay with parents while waiting for bto, boleh lah. But by then the price sure shoot up. Resale or bto, both u kana main juga.