• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is strange that while the vaccinated are going around the world spreading covid and its multiple mutations, the unvaccinated are the ones being punished by being not allowed to go to malls or dining out .
They forgot the delta was spread by the vaccinated from CECAland and caused the havoc here and the world -you can actually send all the unvaccinated to an island and isolate them like what they did to lepers in the past but the vaccinated will continue to spread the disease .
The biggest joke is LHL asking us to live with covid like the flu but do they treat people who do not get flu jabs like criminals or lepers ?

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccinated, comply with vtl rules, no delta covid, no symptoms, still get sent to Ncid prison. close contact also imprisoned.

FUCK YOU ALL!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omicron is confusing.
Living with COVID means no lockdown, but now moderna admits that current vaccine versions don't work.
Are we going to have another lockdown while waiting for new versions of mRNA vax?

And I thought the symptoms are very mild?
Why are some countries shutting their international borders? What is it that they know, and we don't?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omicron is confusing.
Living with COVID means no lockdown, but now moderna admits that current vaccine versions don't work.
Are we going to have another lockdown while waiting for new versions of mRNA vax?

Why are some countries shutting their international borders? What is it that they know, and we don't?
People have to stand up and refuse lockdown, mask, vaccine. Everything will stop when people stand up and say no.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is now safe to blame PAP, instead of the unvaccinated individuals, for the spread of whatever variants that are coming our way. I am still extremely baffled by LHL's ding dong government. This pandemic, is not a ladder and snake game, it toys with the lives of thousands of Singaporeans (vaxed or unvaxed). MTF existence, is an utter rubbish to begin with.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is now safe to blame PAP, instead of the unvaccinated individuals, for the spread of whatever variants that are coming our way. I am still extremely baffled by LHL's ding dong government. This pandemic, is not a ladder and snake game, it toys with the lives of thousands of Singaporeans (vaxed or unvaxed). MTF existence, is an utter rubbish to begin with.
Blaming is no use. Boycott and civil disobedience is the only way.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blaming is no use. Boycott and civil disobedience is the only way.
Imuho boycott and civil disobedience cannot work becas you cannot be boycotting everything to live normallee. This is harder than my uncle's current approach of living with not contributing to the success of any company. Civil disobedience also doesn't work becas gov can arrest you and put you behind bars. Therefore the onlee way to leesolve this matter is by bloodshed and violence :wink:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our indispensible imported foreign talents span far and wide...we even need fuckers from Mozambique and South Africa.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking for a meme that shows that at this current time, 2 person standing side by side can have 2 diff complete realities between them, but i lost it.
@nirvarq
Found it.

1638500844317.png

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is strange that while the vaccinated are going around the world spreading covid and its multiple mutations, the unvaccinated are the ones being punished by being not allowed to go to malls or dining out .

it is equally strange that they claimed omicron is a mutation of a previous variant and it happened in SA. But why only SA while in other countries
this same variant also existed.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omicron is confusing.

Vaccines manufacturer or their shareholders will be laughing to the banks with the demand of vaccination for many more years. I am sure supreme leader. wife HC is laughing too

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) reported 766 new Covid-19 infections in Singapore on Friday (Dec 3), down from 1,101 on Thursday.

The last time the daily case number fell below the 1,000 mark was on Nov 28, with 747 cases.

The intensive care unit (ICU) utilisation rate was at 57.3 per cent, up from 56.4 per cent on Thursday, said the MOH in its daily update.

The Covid-19 weekly infection growth rate was at 0.71, up slightly from 0.70 on Thursday.

This is the 21st day in a row that the growth rate is below one.

The number refers to the ratio of community cases in the past week over the week before. A weekly infection growth rate that is consistently below one shows that the number of new weekly Covid-19 cases is falling.

Nine people aged between 67 and 98 died of complications linked to Covid-19, said MOH.

All of them had various underlying medical conditions,
it added, without giving further details.

The latest deaths take the total number of fatalities in Singapore to 744.

The new infections comprised 738 cases in the community, 11 in migrant worker dormitories and 17 imported cases.

Of the community cases, 97 were seniors aged 60 and above.

The total number of cases in Singapore now stands at 267,916.

The only large cluster that is being closely monitored by MOH is Jenaris Home at Pelangi Village in Buangkok Green, with two new cases that take its total to 128.

Of the cases in the welfare home, two are staff and 126 are residents.

As at Thursday, 87 per cent of the population have either completed the full vaccination regimen or taken two doses of the vaccines, and 27 per cent have taken booster shots.

MOH said: “Seniors 60 years old and above, especially if unvaccinated, continue to be more adversely affected by Covid-19.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...e-icu-utilisation-rate-up-slightly-at-573-per