• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm afraid Sam is right in this instance. There's too much focus on a disease that is very mild, especially for the vaccinated. I have been vaccinated or taken my immunotherapy and am happily moving ahead with my life, observing all the sensible precautions. So even if I get COVID, which I believe everyone will eventually, I have peace of mind knowing there is a 98% chance of survival and on top of that, I would have acquired natural immunity as well. Nothing to think too much about. Life has other problems to deal with.

Moreover, we now have the Merck drug which will further reduce mortality. Numbers mean nothing and people should not get their panties in a bunch.

As the British would say...

View attachment 124389

When you agree with me you say I'm right.

When you disagree with me you say I'm wrong.

So this means you are always right and I am sometimes right.

But it the end there is no right or wrong just opinions. :smile:

Even scientific laws are opinions. Everyone thinks they are right till evidence surfaces that they are wrong.

Newton's laws of motion were right till it was found that they only worked if speeds were low. Einstein's laws superseded Newton's laws when it was found that gravity bends space-time.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

5TH OCT 2021​

Summary of local situation
  • 1,512 cases are currently warded in hospital. 247 cases require oxygen supplementation and 34 are in the intensive care unit (ICU).
  • Over the last 28 days, of the 40,396 infected individuals, 98.3% had no or mild symptoms, 1.4% required oxygen supplementation, 0.1% required ICU care, and 0.2% has died.
  • As of 4 October 2021, 83% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 85% has received at least one dose.
  • As of 5 October 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 3,486 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 2,767 in the community, 713 in the migrant worker dormitories and 6 imported cases.

CONDITION OF HOSPITALISED CASES

1. As of 5 October 2021, 12pm, 1,512 COVID-19 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 247 cases requiring oxygen supplementation, and 34 in the ICU. Of those who have fallen very ill, 235 are seniors above 60 years.
2. 9 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection [1]. Of these, 6 were male Singaporeans/Permanent Residents and 3 were female Singaporeans/Permanent Residents, aged between 64 and 90 years. Amongst them, 3 had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, 2 had been partially vaccinated and 4 had been vaccinated. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. In total, 130 have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.
Figure 1: Number of Active Cases in ICU or Requiring Oxygen Supplementation[2]

211005 Figure 1
3. Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.3%. 570 cases required oxygen supplementation and 56 had been in the ICU. Of these, 50.3% were fully vaccinated and 49.7% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated. 68 have died, of whom 32.4% were fully vaccinated and 67.6% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated.
Figure 2: Local Cases in the Last 28 Days by Severity of Condition[3]

211005 Figure 2

Figure 3:
Deaths and Active Cases in ICU, Requiring Oxygen Supplementation or Hospitalised[1], by Age Groups
211005 Figure 3
Update on vaccination progress
4. As of 4 October 2021, 83% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 85% has received at least one dose.

5. We have administered a total of 9,310,419 doses of COVID-19 vaccines under the national vaccination programme (Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty and Moderna). In total, 4,595,012 individuals have received at least one dose of vaccine under the national vaccination programme, and 4,526,955 individuals having completed the full vaccination regimen. To date, we have invited about 600,000 eligible individuals to receive their booster doses. 321,228 individuals have received their booster shots and another 107,000 have booked their appointments. In addition, 203,051 doses of other vaccines recognised in the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) have been administered, covering 105,512 individuals.

Locally transmitted COVID-19 cases
6. As of 5 October 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 3,486 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, comprising 2,767 community cases, 713 dormitory residents cases and 6 imported cases.

a) Active clusters under close monitoring

7. We are closely monitoring the clusters listed below, which have already been ringfenced through tracing, testing and isolation.
Figure 4: Large Clusters with New Cases
Cluster
New Cases
Total[4]
Remarks
United Medicare Centre (Toa Payoh)
7​
14​
Transmission amongst staff and residents. Of the 14 cases, 8 are staff and 6 are residents.
Learning Vision @ Changi Airport
1​
13​
Transmission amongst staff and students. Of the 13 cases, 2 are staff and 11 are students.
ASPRI-Westlite Papan Dormitory
11​
167​
Intra-dormitory transmission amongst residents with no evidence of spread beyond dormitory.
Tampines Dormitory
5​
174​
Intra-dormitory transmission amongst residents with no evidence of spread beyond dormitory. New cases have already been quarantined.
Jurong Penjuru Dormitory 2
13​
101​
Intra-dormitory transmission amongst residents with no evidence of spread beyond dormitory. New cases have already been quarantined.

b) Summary of trends for local cases

8. There are 3,480 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 2,767 in the community and 713 in the migrant worker dormitories. Amongst the local cases today are 643 seniors who are above 60 years.
Figure 5: Number of Community Cases by Age

211005 Figure 5
Figure 6: Number of Dormitory Cases by Age
211005 Figure 6

Summary of trends for imported cases
9. There are a total of 6 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. Of these, 3 were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 3 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.
Figure 7: Number of Imported Cases by Detected Upon Arrival/ Detected during SHN or Isolation

211005 Figure 7

10. Please refer to MOH’s daily Situation Report (www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/situation-report) for details.

MINISTRY OF HEALTH
5 OCTOBER 2021

[1] Cases 73474, 78548, 90720, 94792, 98611, 99372, 101614, 102148 and 109763.
[2] Includes all cases who are currently hospitalised.
[3] Includes only new cases reported in the past 28 days.
[4] Includes new cases added today.
Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.3%. 570 cases required oxygen supplementation and 56 had been in the ICU. Of these, 50.3% were fully vaccinated and 49.7% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated. 68 have died, of whom 32.4% were fully vaccinated and 67.6% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated.

This is the most important data. Percentage of local cases who are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms has increased to 98.3%. Nearly 70% of death for unvaxxed shows the importance of vaccinations. Overall, a very mild disease for those who are vaccinated.

Eventually, we all will catch COVID at some point and if we do, we would have acquired natural immunity as well. With drugs that show efficacy preventing mortality like the Merck drug that's coming soon, we will be fine.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kekekekkekeke

projected to be 5000 a day. Only 3400 and the usual anti vaxxers retards are panicking.

more interestingly the gang of half wits managed to brainwash a weak minded doctor into anti vaxx stance too

the power of social media

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even scientific laws are opinions. Everyone thinks they are right till evidence surfaces that they are wrong.

Newton's laws of motion were right till it was found that they only worked if speeds were low. Einstein's laws superseded Newton's laws when it was found that gravity bends space-time.
You are right on that as well, that I am always right and you are sometimes right. :biggrin:

Opinions need to be backed by solid facts, science and data to have any value. Opinions that are derived from personal perspectives mean nothing...

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
How this mRNA strand affects cell signalling in the long term remains unknown- checked.
What is known of the drug’s teratogenicity remains vague- checked.
Welcome to the drug trial :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Is this your central dogma downstream cascade funky chicken dance thingy ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
BTW how many women knew ahead of time that powdering their pussies could have terrible consequences. :roflmao:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are right on that as well, that I am always right and you are sometimes right. :biggrin:

Opinions need to be backed by solid facts, science and data to have any value. Opinions that are derived from personal perspectives mean nothing...

The problem is that data is open to interpretation and numerous factors affect the outcome the most important one being which side of the fence you're on.

Does Talcum powder cause cancer? It all depends whether you're suing or being sued.

Can women get ovarian cancer from regular use of talcum powder on their genitals?

A study of more than 250,000 women between 1976 and 2017 found no significant link between women’s use of talcum powder on their genitals and ovarian cancer. Still, scientists continue to study the topic. It may be that talc raises the risk for people in certain age groups or for particular types of ovarian cancer.
Companies that make talc-based powder have faced thousands of lawsuits about their products. Johnson & Johnson stopped selling talc-based baby powder in 2020. The company has denied any cancer link.

Or:

Studies Link Talcum Powder Use to Increased Ovarian Cancer Risks​

The number of studies that link talcum powder use to an increased risk of ovarian cancer in women is staggering.
A 2016 study in Epidemiology found that ovarian cancer was thirty-three percent higher for women who used talc for intimate personal hygiene (as in, sprinkling it in their panties or around their private areas to keep dry) on a regular basis than those who did not.
In another study published in June 2013 in the Cancer Prevention Research journal, women who used talcum powder for personal hygiene had a 20 percent increased risk of developing ovarian cancer.
A previous 2003 study published in Anticancer Research reported that use of talcum powder in intimate areas increased the risk of ovarian cancer by nearly 30 percent.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I am always wrong lah.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
6.9 months liao lah, thus efficacy takes a tumble. without mrna vaccines, there would be 69k cases and 696 deaths a day. raw numbers are misleading without the proper context. if more sinkies are vaccinated and yet catch the wuhan whore virus with single digits of casualties a day, it’s a positive sign (not negative) as vaccines help with patient survival to derive natural immunity in the long term. vaccine is not the end game but natural (herd) immunity is. give the body a better survival chance to build up immunity. that should be the message.
Hear hear

its been observed that antibodies skyrocket after a natural infection following mRNA vaccine . I am actively looking for a covid patient to hug.

sinovac and sinopharm is garbage. Pitiful amount of antibodies produced . Don’t waste your time .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The problem is that data is open to interpretation and numerous factors affect the outcome the most important one being which side of the fence you're on.

Does Talcum powder cause cancer? It all depends whether you're suing or being sued.

Or:

You are talking about medical science and medical topics.

MEDICINE IS NOTORIOUS FOR BEING WRONG AND RIGHT AND RIGHT AND WRONG. LOL!

Other things are much more clear cut.

Take medical data with a pinch of salt. There is way too much we do not understand about the human body.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The world is full of unknowns but that does not stop us from getting on with our lives.

50 years ago the long term effects of smoking, asbestos, mercury etc were unknown too. However society did not grind to a halt when the dangers became known. Some died, some suffered long term consequences while the vast majority just carried on with life.

I'm sure it will be the same with Covid vaccines.

The problem nowadays is that people expect zero risk. The correct way to view things is to weigh the benefits vs consequences and make a personal choice.

One reason why is....

LAWYERS!

Lawyers love to sue doctors. Because things are exactly......NOT CLEAR CUT! So you can argue and fight and exploit ambiguity and WIN!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Western medicine has done wonders.

If you look at life expectancy figures 500 years ago you'd be lucky to get to 40. Now living till 80 is the norm.

All this is thanks to Western medical discoveries.

That is short sighted misconception even during the romans timeline and that Jesus dude timeline of 2000+ years there were already 'pandemic'. As Orion and draconic forces starts to counter some off worlds powers that arrived here and build huge pyramids all over Earth some 5000yrs ago. That's another can of worms all together.

But the pyramid are still here, undeniable. History our school don't really teaches anything. What Darwin craps. lol...... Our science are all BS for the benefits of Mega Pharmacies only...

You see our Covid here Termasick the biggest investor in Pfizer/Blackrock which is the biggest MNC on earth. Pfizer also paid billions on fines last year for false infos submitted for medicine.

Humanity records 900 yrs from the first testimony and slowly degraded to 200 than 100+ then the 'modernization' evolution start then your theory is right. Few hundred years ago many place people lived to only 40, 50 years old.

Look at this data life expectancy is different across the world even now.
https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy

But not in China they lived beyond hundred of years old with 5000 years of history. Our ancenstor our Ah Kong Ah Ma all live 100+ years lol........ :P <3

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-ages/pandemics-timeline

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That is short sighted misconception even during the romans timeline and that Jesus dude timeline of 2000+ years there were already 'pandemic'. As Orion and draconic forces starts to counter some off worlds powers that arrived here and build huge pyramids all over Earth some 5000yrs ago. That's another can of worms all together.

But the pyramid are still here, undeniable. History our school don't really teaches anything. What Darwin craps. lol...... Our science are all BS for the benefits of Mega Pharmacies only...

You see our Covid here Termasick the biggest investor in Pfizer/Blackrock which is the biggest MNC on earth. Pfizer also paid billions on fines last year for false infos submitted for medicine.

Humanity records 900 yrs from the first testimony and slowly degraded to 200 than 100+ then the 'modernization' evolution start then your theory is right. Few hundred years ago many place people lived to only 40, 50 years old.

Look at this data life expectancy is different across the world even now.
https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy

But not in China they lived beyond hundred of years old with 5000 years of history. Our ancenstor our Ah Kong Ah Ma all live 100+ years lol........ :P <3

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-ages/pandemics-timeline

Of course there were those who lived to a ripe old age regardless of which era they were from.

However it was Western medicine that first understood what caused infections and how to deal with them. This understanding alone has saved millions and millions of lives in the last 100 years.

Vaccines and antibiotics have saved millions more.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course there were those who lived to a ripe old age regardless of which era they were from.

However it was Western medicine that first understood what caused infections and how to deal with them. This understanding alone has saved millions and millions of lives in the last 100 years.

Hey, that's not fair your High Order Twit avatar is getting younger ~~ !

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overall, a very mild disease for those who are vaccinated.
i have been following the thread of a 40yo unvax edmwer. after day 13 (3oct), no more updates for 3 days already...think his condition took a nose dive as heart and lung damaged.....

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/congrat-me-tio-covid-toto.6605672/

Congrat me! Tio Covid TOTO​

1 of 80Next Last
•••
[IMG alt="lessthan100"]https://forums-media.fuckwarezone.com.sg/data/avatars/m/518/518397.jpg?1616643297[/IMG]

lessthan100

Supremacy Member​

• Sep 23, 2021
Lhu5a6r.jpg

xwgPFHR.png

About me
A/S/L?
40+ obsese uncle with bmi >38, Height 174cm Weight 115kg. Location? Duh Singapore lor.

Summary (Daily Health Log)

18th Sept (Saturday)
- Visit NUH ward, did ART swap test and was negative

21th Sept (Tuesday) (Day 1)
- Not feeling well, measured spo2 >95 with high pulse rate of >120, fever 38.6. Had blur vision and muscle sore.
- No loss of smell and taste

22th Sept (Wednesday) (Day 2)
- same as above

23th Sept (Thursday) (Day 3)
- Went to clinic, temperature taken at 39.6, ART swap test positive got MC,
- Doctor suspect I got dengue as I have those dengue rash like this. Did blood test at clinic and was informed result will out tomorrow
- Received MOH SMS notice - covid positive
Spoiler: Dengue Rashes
- Doctor issue me cough syrup, panadol and lozenges

24th Sept (Friday) (Day 4)
- Fever subside, spo2/pulse reading at 99/101
- blood test result out - Dengue negative, doctor cannot explain why i got these rashes but mentioned it could still be dengue as it still in early stage yet to manifest out. So should continue monitor for other symtoms or blood platelets count.
- Sweat a lot, drank plenty of water
- MOH called to inform will dispatch transport to pick me, tell me pack up bag
- Night time: Fever came back (38.3), sp02/pulse reading at 96/117.
-Deep breathing can feel mild pain in between shoulderblade esp when lying flat. Try to sleep sideward to lessen the load and can feel the pain is lesser.
-There is also a few sudden instant sharp pain in abdomen, also one of dengue symtoms.
- The bright red rashes near my foot expanded

25 Sept (Saturday) (Day 5)
-Woke up refresh. Fever gone. Spo2/pulse reading back to normal at 97/101. The pain in deep breathing gone.
Afternoon: The recurring fever is back, measure at 38.1. Spo2/pulse reading at 97/117. Feeling weak and sleepy
Night: Recurring fever at 39.1, spo2/pulse reading at 96/130. Have diarrhea, partial lost of taste (Chocolate milk taste like bland water)

26 Sept (Sunday) (Day 6)
Morning: Recurring fever 38.6, spo2/pulse reading at 96/122. Lao Sai again. Whole night try to sleep sideway instead of lying flat on the back. Saw reports that tio covid sleep on the back is bad for lungs.
- MOH pick me up and send me to Community Care Facility (CCF)
Night: Recurring fever 38.1, spo2/pulse reading at 95/121
Late Night: Experience 冰火俩重天. Was sweating profusing with heart pumping real fast, have to remove clothes and sleep even though the aircon was set 24°. After sleeping for dunnoe how long, I was shivering in cold, both my hand and feet was cold. Faster wear back my clothes and hide insde blanket.

27 Sept (Monday) (Day 7)
Morning: Fever went down a bit at 37.9, spo2/pulse reading at 96/113
-Whole day not feeling well, no appetite, burp a lot. Only have a few mouthful of food and throw the rest away.
-Whole night din sleep, keep rolling blanket. Cough a lot.

28 Sept (Tuesday) (Day 8)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.9, spo2/pulse reading 96/125.
-No appetite, whole day only a few mouthful of food. Drink lotsa of water but my lips still cracked.
-Been sleeping the whole day
-First time drink Yeo Ice Lemon Tea packet drink and its taste like plain water

29 Sept (Wednesday) (Day 9)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.1, spo2/pulse reading 96/108.
-Din sleep well the whole night, keep on coughing the whole day.

30 Sept (Thursday) (Day 10)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.7, spo2/pulse reading 93/116.
-Chest pain while sleeping, laosai got blood strain

1 Oct (Friday) (Day 11)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.9, spo2/pulse reading 94/116.

2 Oct (Saturday) (Day 12)
Morning: Temp measure at 37.3, spo2/pulse reading 92/101
-Urine colour looks weird bright red orange, i suspect got blood.
Afternoon: Recurring fever at 38.0, spo2/pulse reading 95/106
- Dig nose, the mucus was dry and dark red in colour
- Went to call up CCF doctor told him my symtoms, straight away called amubulance.
-Was convey to SGH A&E
-Warded at SGH ward@bowyer or ward 88

3rd Oct (Sunday) (Day 13)
- Doctor said my heart and both my lungs are inflamed

EDMW'ers FAQ
-Mask u wearing
Temasek free mask/Surgical Mask
-Wear it well?
Yes. Quite air tight
-When did u remove?
Face itchy, remove mask to scratch for a while
-Public tpt
Took bus to NUH
-Whereabout besides NUH
Hawker centre or coffeeshop to tabao food
-Got use their toilet?
Yes.
-Got hand santized?
I remember I was extra careful when I visit NUH ward, always use their hand sanitizer hanging around the corner
-Got rub eyes or mouth or nose with dirty hands?
Yes. Got rub eyes before
-Unvaxx can visit hospital?
Yes. Before the new rule kick in.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Western medicine has never understood what causes infections or disease or cancer ever it only subdue it's conditions to date even Covid.