• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN did they checked the cctv and particulars of all the passerbys in the airport the flight attendants airport workers etc and all the passerbys after he left the airport KNN else 30/x values whereby x can be in thousands what is the purpose of checking this 30 KNN as my uncle mentioned the only way is to seal Very Kind Lady jibye completely I.e. no tiongs allowed to come in KNN
Contact tracing is very difficult. And like you mentioned, so many others could've slipped through and overlooked. We are looking at a bad situation. Fuck those commie chinks!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contact tracing is very difficult. And like you mentioned, so many others could've slipped through and overlooked. We are looking at a bad situation. Fuck those commie chinks!
Apparently the ministry is just going through motion to show something is done and rely on luck KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's pointless because Sentosa is a tourist resort island, the person could be all over the island, not just interacting with the people at the hotel.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The virus is searching for the right key host to further mutate into a much more lethal form.

A parasite killing its host outright can’t survive long on its own, the mutation that allows it to survive long enough for successive propagation will be favored.

Then again, random mutations may result in more virulent forms which may be more lethal. We shall see.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Shit-hole said he wanted to eradicate poverty in China once and for all, well it looks like now he has divine help to achieve that dream quickly.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, just wayang and being reactive, and showing everyone they got everything figured out. I hope I am wrong though.

Pee and pee no difference from CCPee, only knows how to act blur, cover up, wayang and suppress those who express the truth. Always reactive, never preventive.