• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I notice cheena like to eat food mixed with herbal this and that. Taste, flavour or the original food no longer tere and it wont taste nice. U want good health, then just take herbal food/drinks. U want mutton soup, go try kambing soup. Not with rice but french loafs ya. No herbs. Original flavour. :thumbsup:
Soup kambing is nice but most often too oily. I already got one foot in the grave, so I try not to push my luck.:biggrin: Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it too. I like mutton, both halal and non-halal, cooked in any fashion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soup kambing is nice but most often too oily. I already got one foot in the grave, so I try not to push my luck.:biggrin: Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it too. I like mutton, both halal and non-halal, cooked in any fashion.

Once a while let ur hair down. Kambing soup my favourite too. But i only eat once a mth. I also have high cholesterol.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I never go there, usually patron Chinatown Ming Shan mutton soup. Hear say this one not bad.

Ivy’s Hainanese Herbal Mutton Soup​

Ming Shan at Chinatown Complex, I tried before. My daughter packet back for me sometimes. Herbal recipe almost the same as Bukit Merah. Ivy's mutton soup looks to be a different recipe, need to try out one day. Thanks for the recommendation.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP needs to close the border with India and send those expiring work passes immediately home.
All other measures are useless if you cannot do this because the root causes are jot eliminated.
Now everybody knows PAP are just fair-weathered politicians. Give them a little crisis and they fail spectacularly.

Our covid cases has been trending downwards this week. Very few fatalities and icu cases. PAP has shown exceptional leadership during this pandemic.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1625992859456.png

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported one new locally transmitted COVID-19 infection as of noon on Sunday (Jul 11).

The case is currently unlinked, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update.

There were also seven imported cases, all of which were placed on stay-home notice or isolated upon arrival. One was detected upon arrival in Singapore, while six developed the illness during their isolation period.

In total, Singapore reported eight new COVID-19 cases on Sunday.

MOH said it will release an update on Sunday night about the COVID-19 situation in Singapore.

Singapore will ease its COVID-19 restrictions from Monday amid a decline in community infections.

Dining out will be allowed for groups of up to five, indoor mask-off sports and exercise can resume and wedding receptions can be held with no more than 250 people if pre-event testing is in place.

Social gatherings at the workplace can also resume, although working from home should remain as the default arrangement, said the Health Ministry on Wednesday.

As of Sunday, Singapore has reported a total of 62,692 COVID-19 cases and 36 fatalities from the disease.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...lly-transmitted-unlinked-moh-july-11-15197804

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Free COVID testing for Samsters who chiong KTV for watnambus! shiok shiok or not? :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Heng ah, I have been a good boy.:biggrin:

MOH investigating COVID-19 cases among Vietnamese social hostesses

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team
Tue, 13 July 2021, 1:02 am

Supreme KTV (Far East Shopping Centre). (SCREENSHOT: Facebook)

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) is investigating cases of COVID-19 infection among Vietnamese social hostesses who had frequented KTV lounges or clubs currently operating as food & beverage outlets, and their close social contacts.

In its daily COVID-19 report on Monday (12 July), MOH said it will be conducting special testing operations for all staff of Supreme KTV (Far East Shopping Centre), Empress KTV (Tanglin Shopping Centre) and Club Dolce (Balestier Point).

In addition, MOH will extend free COVID-19 testing to members of the public who had visited the three establishments and other KTV lounges or clubs operating as F&B outlets between 29 June and 12 July.

Similarly, the free testing will be extended to those who interacted with Vietnamese social hostesses in any setting between 29 June and 12 July.
Members of the public can refer to https://go.gov.sg/ktv-testing for details on the testing operations.

“All visitors to these premises and similar settings and those who had interacted with Vietnamese social hostesses are advised to monitor their health closely, and minimise social interactions as far as possible, for 14 days from their date of visit or interaction. They are encouraged to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell,” MOH said.

On Monday, MOH confirmed 26 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 62,718. Eight of them are domestic cases, of whom five are linked to previous infections. The remaining eighteen cases are imported.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/moh-inves...ng-vietnamese-social-hostesses-150214165.html

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) is investigating cases of COVID-19 infection among Vietnamese social hostesses who had frequented KTV lounges or clubs currently operating as food & beverage outlets, and their close social contacts.

In its daily COVID-19 report on Monday (12 July), MOH said it will be conducting special testing operations for all staff of Supreme KTV (Far East Shopping Centre), Empress KTV (Tanglin Shopping Centre) and Club Dolce (Balestier Point).

In addition, MOH will extend free COVID-19 testing to members of the public who had visited the three establishments and other KTV lounges or clubs operating as F&B outlets between 29 June and 12 July.

Similarly, the free testing will be extended to those who interacted with Vietnamese social hostesses in any setting between 29 June and 12 July.
Members of the public can refer to https://go.gov.sg/ktv-testing for details on the testing operations.

“All visitors to these premises and similar settings and those who had interacted with Vietnamese social hostesses are advised to monitor their health closely, and minimise social interactions as far as possible, for 14 days from their date of visit or interaction. They are encouraged to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell,” MOH said.

On Monday, MOH confirmed 26 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 62,718. Eight of them are domestic cases, of whom five are linked to previous infections. The remaining eighteen cases are imported.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/moh-inves...ng-vietnamese-social-hostesses-150214165.html
prostitutes called social hostesses
haaaa

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team

The long-term plan is to force these premises and geylang to use Covid-19 self test kits on all staff and customers. Eventually, it will be safer to go KTV than to go to a shopping mall.

The biggest issues are still a lot of freelancers from China working in Singapore in the past 18 months. For some reasons, they are still allowed to operate and continue to provide sexual service to dorm workers. According to my industry's take, the 2020 COVID-19 outbreak among dorm workers originated from the sex workers in Geylang, Balestier and Joo Chiat (then spread within the dorms). This is why the huge clusters were from dorms.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team

You good man not boy anymore. :biggrin: :biggrin: