• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple's car sex in front of kids

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one horny couple...just can't wait to get home...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2437002.ece

sexcouple-682_806830a.jpg

A DRUNK mum pulled over for a roadside romp — in front of her two KIDS.

Sick Danica Wallace and lover Jeremy Welch were arrested after cops spotted them having sex in their car as her two small children looked on.

Local police in Ohio, US, revealed 24-year-old Wallace, was driving a Ford Taurus when she and Welch, 29, "pulled off the roadway to have sex".

When police approached, they discovered Wallace, naked from the waist down, astride Welch, who was in the front passenger seat.

Wallace's children aged just four and 22 months were sat in the back.

Welch, who was "extremely intoxicated", told cops: "We got horny and just wanted to f***!!"

Wallace claimed to have only drunk one bottle of Budweiser — but failed a series of drink driving tests.

She pleaded with police, telling them: "I'm not completely drunk."

Wallace was charged with drunk driving, child endangerment, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Her children were placed in the care of a pal.

Welch was charged with public indecency.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
sexcouple-682_806830a.jpg

Man: Brudders...How do you expect me to look good when all I get to fuck is this ugly looking white woman....