• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cotton Chan casts his worthless pearls of wisdom on examinations.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I work in the then SBC. When we do program that involves a gahmen minister…all questions that are needed to be asked must be forwarded to the minister 2 weeks in advance to prepare them.

That’s why there are no “live” press conferences and even any PM messages to the public is video taped and then edited before broadcast.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I work in the then SBC. When we do program that involves a gahmen minister…all questions that are needed to be asked must be forwarded to the minister 2 weeks in advance to prepare them.

That’s why there are no “live” press conferences and even any PM messages to the public is video taped and then edited before broadcast.
Old fuck Harry knows, go live and you get these stupid cunts with mee siam mai hum and cotton come from sheep.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is to be expected in a totalitarian shithole regime. Not too different from China.