• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CooKing with Sea saLts..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spare some thoughts for yours' & FamiLy's heaLth by using sea-saLts from today onwards..:wink:
It maybe abit ex oVer those 30cts' packs; but definiteLy worth it ! ~ :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spare some thoughts for yours' & FamiLy's heaLth by using sea-saLts from today onwards..:wink:

yes.
sea salt is definitely worth it.
sea salt is from mother nature.
table salt is chemically refined.
same as herbs is nature.
drug is not

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a doctor, neither am I a health diet nut, but I listen to my wife who controls our household menu, and she is neither a doctor nor health guide, but she said that common table salt is almost 100% sodium whilst natural salt (sea salt) contains other stuff like magnesium and potassium. I never bothered to investigate, just follow and maintain peace at home. She also said to avoid MSG and flavors our food with spices and herbs instead.

Cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes.
sea salt is definitely worth it.
sea salt is from mother nature.
table salt is chemically refined.
same as herbs is nature.
drug is not

Stick to your $2 topics ah soh....
Read up on the difference between the 2...
Truth is there's good minerals in sea salt but quantities too minute to have any real health benefits.