• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Converting our roads to a F1 circuit

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
is really amatuerish! Look at all the boring small roads here being converted to a race track makes me laugh. I wonder why the F1 drivers even bother to come. I hope to see some spectacular pile ups and damage to the roads and buildings. Don't have land to build a real circuit but want to show off.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the race day just throw the beer bottle into the track. HELL GOD will come down to collecting soul.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read on some papers that the F1 Drivers are concern about coming to singporea for the race...but i think they also lan lan have to come

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the race day just throw the beer bottle into the track. HELL GOD will come down to collecting soul.

like i suggest, pilot a remote plane on to the tracks swooping down on the drivers, guarantee to put a 100% stop to the races...best part because it is a night race...they won't be able to spot who is controlling the plane....can be anyone hiding in a building over looking the "race tracks"...

TaikoTai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look all around the city centre where all the F1 lights and steel barricades by the sides are up. They are such an eyesore and I dunno if the cameras would project a good image of our scenery with such ugly things...

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
it it timely if oppositions hold their demostrations on the F1 tracks thus proventing it from starting while the world media is focus directly on CSJ baying for blood.