• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations WP! You've won!..........恭喜发财!

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congratulations Hammerrhoids! The hawkers have surrendered unconditionally! You have won!

商联会开闭门会 第528座小贩中心不接受另外安排大清理
http://luntan.zaobao.com/viewthread.php?tid=158871&extra=page=2
位于勿洛北第3道第538座的小贩中心,原定在今年3月4日至8日进行大型清理工程。后来因为搭建鹰架的责 任归属出现混乱,清洁承包商在没有鹰架的情况下,没有清理高处的天花板、顶梁与排气管等。连累摊贩白白损失 了为摊位铺盖帆布的费用及五天的收入。

摊贩们日前原本联署抗议,要求阿裕尼-后港-榜鹅东市镇会(简称AHPETC)做出适当的赔偿。但昨天商联 会主席陈远雄(66岁,饮料摊主)在会议结束后告诉记者,他们已经决定不向市镇会索取任何赔偿 。

他说今年3月的错误已经既成事实,再追究也没有用。
…….
至于AHPETC发出声明,计划在今年10月为该小贩中心再进行一次大型清理工程的安排,陈远雄认为过去就 过去了,市镇会不能一再要求摊贩停业,影响他们的生计。

他说:“我们是手停口就停。我们会依照环境局的规定,一年停业八天,也就是一次五天的大洗和三次一天的小洗 。再多就不行了。”
…..
“没有理由一年到头要一直洗。”…….

The hawkers are not only dropping their demand for compensation, they are also begging the Hammerrhoids not to shut down their market again for another cleaning this coming October. All their financial losses incurred thru setting/dismantling of scaffolding/canvas as well as a very prolonged but absolutely unnecessary market shutdown during this scandal would be totally written off at the hawkers’ very own expense.

The hawker rebels have been utterly defeated and completely crushed like cockroaches! The Hammerrhoid Empire has struck back and won!

Probably, the hawkers realized that with their limited resources and experience, the odds are stacked very heavily against them in a compensation lawsuit with the Hammerrhoids team which is obsessively infested with legal vultures, with some of the world’s top lawyer among them. They also cannot afford to wage an attrition warfare with the Hammerrhoids as the latter may threaten to shut down their market repeatedly with more ‘cleaning and washing’, and thus forcing the hawkers to suffer even greater financial hardship to their already meager income.

小人物,始终敌不过官商勾结。

当记者问他打算怎么与AHPETC交涉时,他坦言只能通过媒体报道。因为AHPETC在事情发生后也没有派 人同他们交代,他们所有的信息都是通过媒体报道后才知道的。
….
“他都不愿意和我们谈,我们怎么跟他谈?或许就是因为他们不愿意跟我们沟通,才发生这样的问题。 ”

“The Hammmerrhoids totally bochap us. How can we ever meet up and talk with them? This fiasco has happened due to their total lack of Meet-The-People session,” the hawkers lamented dejectedly.

Months of hardballing and stonewalling against the hawkers, snubbing all their repeated attempts to have any Meet-The-People session or any direct communication, have again brought the Hammerrhoids their ultimate victory, just as the same tactics deployed against the real Singapore Opposition during GE2011 and PE2013 had brought them great triumphs.

This brutal conquest of the hawkers has further emboldened the Hammerrhoids’ reputation that although they are very timid and deferential to the PAP bully, they are very much ruthless, aggressive and sadistic against weaker, helpless and softer targets, especially so against their former allies and supporters. (兔死狗烹)

Indeed, years of experience in hard bargaining and tough negotiation in the corporate world and hobnobbing among the towkays have taught the Hammerrhoids how to bully and bulldoze their powerless opponents, the real Opposition and now the hawkers to the ground, while merrily colluding with powerful collaborators for greater share of spoils.

欺善怕恶, 扶强锄弱。
内斗内行, 外斗外行。

Now, the Hammerrhoids have not only avoided compensating the hawkers, they have also managed to siam this year’s cleaning of the market ceiling. Another year of stellar profiteering for FMeSS! Also, a very warm congratulation to the FMeSS directors (aka hardcore WP supporters) who should be able to enjoy another year of their ill-gotten big fat bonuses, this time at the expense of their vanquished hawkers. HUAT AH!!!

The upcoming Hammerrhoid victory parade at the Bedok hawker centre to celebrate their total demolition of the hapless hawker rebels:

[video=youtube;1YSLdIaTPYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YSLdIaTPYE[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YSLdIaTPYE

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can 商联 会主席陈远雄(66岁,饮料摊主) so malu, surrender?

The public will think he scored own goal or scored wrongly into NEA's goal.........

The hawkers have to kowtow and kiss the Hammerrhoids’ a$$ because they have no choice.

The Hammerrhoids have already threatened to shut down their market again in October to deliberately causing them to lose more money under the pretext of more ‘cleaning and washing’. This repeatedly shutting down of their livelihood have forced the hawkers to face the harsh reality of living and working under the Hammerrhoid misrule.

“没有理由一年到头要一直洗。”

“There is no reason why the Hammerrhoids should shut down our market to do the cleaning again and again from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.”

Worse, the Hammerrhoids can also suddenly shut down their market without consulting the hawkers. This surprise attack would catch the hawkers totally unprepared, mischievously disrupting and sabotaging all the hawkers’ schedules, just as the Hammerrhoids are now cruelly tormenting against the hapless hawkers at Bedok North Blk 511:

商联会赞成环境局的说法,认为已经定下的日子,不应该改期,因为多数摊贩已为原定在本月24日的五天清洗做好安排,除了通知供应商在那几天暂停送货,一些摊主也订好机票在清洗期间举家出国旅游,如果现在改期会给他们造成许多不便。

“我们这个日期早在今年3月就已经敲定,现在市镇会突然说改就改,感觉上有点霸道。起码也要说明改期的原因,看有什么好的理由,因为一改日期我们这里会很麻烦。”

曾庆兴指出,勿洛北第511座小贩中心过去10多年来都在每年6月进行大型清洗工程,附近居民早已有所准备。此外,清洗日期也不是随意定,一方面要考虑到居民在端午节(本月12日)的需求,另一方面也要照顾一般信徒们在农历十五(本月22日)的方便。

据他透露,到目前为止AHPETC并没有正式通知他们有关大型清理工程的具体安排。

到底本月24日至28日的清洗还会不会继续?是什么原因改在11月底?这些问题市镇会都没有派人与他们当面说清楚。

“The Hammerrhoids are supposed to shut down our market and do the cleaning on June 24th. Yet they suka-suka change the schedule to November, without consulting or even bother to inform us.

How can the Hammerrhoids be so unreasonable, bossy and more PAP?

We have informed all our suppliers to stop their delivery this month as well as making arrangement for our helpers. Many of us have already planned to take leave also. Some have booked and paid for their vacations.

Now all our plan and money are gone!”

Henece, the Hammerrhoids are able to crush this little insignificant hawkers’ rebellion by threatening to repeatedly and unexpectedly shut down their market, and thus putting their very livelihood on jeopardy, toying around with their daily lives.

Ruthless. Aggressive. Sadistic.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

The hawkers have to kowtow and kiss the Hammerrhoids’ a$$ because they have no choice.

What no choice lah? WP is so-so obviously in the wrong and yet still got the cheek to point fingers at every1 except the 1 in the mirror..... right?

I'd said 商联 会主席陈远雄(66岁,饮料摊主) got reason but no balls.

Typical daft, silent 60%

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the real winner is the party that started 8 out of 20 threads on the first page, giving him 2 seats short of a simple majority.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

The triumphant, arrogant Towkay to the vanquished, low-caste hawkers:

“Haha! Move on lah,…….SUCKERS!!!”

1013708_596124427087215_1245285119_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1013708_596124427087215_1245285119_n.jpg

The exasperated, hapless hawkers have to suffer and absorb all their losses in silence as the Towkay continues to ignore them and bochap them while his FMeSSy cronies continue to enjoy big fat bonuses without ever having to face any competitor in Hammerrhoid-style ‘tenders’….

胜者为王,败者为寇…….The Hammerrhoids take it all, the hawkers standing small….….….

[video=youtube;iyIOl-s7JTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU

I don't want to talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain.

But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed

The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all

I don't want to talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all

Come 2016, the game is on again.......the Hammerrhoids will not take it all and the hawkers will not have to fall…. It's simple and it's plain.

Last edited: