• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations & Happy Centenary China Communist Party. More Good Years.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the last 100 years China did not:

- invade another country,
- overthrow another government through covert operations,
- assassinate foreign scientists/generals using drones,
- allow its banks to manipulate currencies to crash developing economies,
- allow its banks to sell toxic financial products which wiped out savings and funds,
- export LBGT+++ agenda and degeneracy

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During the last 100 years China did not:

- invade another country,
- overthrow another government through covert operations,
- assassinate foreign scientists/generals using drones,
- allow its banks to manipulate currencies to crash developing economies,
- allow its banks to sell toxic financial products which wiped out savings and funds,
- export LBGT+++ agenda and degeneracy
CCP has its failings but it’s hard to deny what they have achieved today is impressive. Bringing progress and better lives to a nation of a billion people. 凭良心说 the CCP has by and large achieved their mission. It is beyond me to comprehend why there is so much hatre for CCP and Xi JP.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the real history about CCP, with historical documents and not the propaganda shit you heard from CCP propaganda media.

黨慶文藝匯演要改期原因是怕被雷劈?習主席將發表對全世界最重要的講話 今日預先話你知!創立共產黨15人9個是叛徒!​

I’ve been wondering, between you and Ginfreely, who is more ridiculous? You pick a clip from an anti-China Honkie and call it “the real history” of China? That’s like a North Korean peasant reproducing Kim Jong II speech and tell you, this is the truth about North Korea?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’ve been wondering, between you and Ginfreely, who is more ridiculous? You pick a clip from an anti-China Honkie and call it “the real history” of China? That’s like a North Korean peasant reproducing Kim Jong II speech and tell you, this is the truth about North Korea?

Why is it anti-China when it is really anti-CCP. Only brainwashed people like you think CCP = China when the fact is that CCP fucked China so badly that so many cultural treasures were lost during the Cultural Revolution which is still continuing today.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He don't call himself a devil for no reason.... this chinkmarician is so jealous of Chinese progress and hated his US regime is collapsing..

Sad..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it anti-China when it is really anti-CCP. Only brainwashed people like you think CCP = China when the fact is that CCP fucked China so badly that so many cultural treasures were lost during the Cultural Revolution which is still continuing today.

All these fucking cultural treasures were like retard Muslims will not progress but degress...

Buddha was a ahneh what so great of this useless Indian arsehole...

Better knock it down...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the discussion has changed from the CCP to chairman Mao..

For starters he won the revolutionary war against a stronger opponent. And founded the people's republic during one of the most difficult times in Chinese history .. Then he defended it against foreign powers (US, Russia and India). And most importantly, kept the massive country of 1 billion together.

He certainly has flaws and made some dumb moves but let's not disregard the great things he's accomplished.
You are a dangerous person and a threat to national security.
I will not hesitate to kill you for your communistic ideology.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seem to be living in the Mao era. Did you ever step into China? You should go there, travel for a few weeks, and see for yourself the real China. Otherwise you’ll be hanging around here arguing about your version of China vs other people’s version. I travel to China occasionally, I know real people in China, my employer has 3 offices in China and I interact with them everyday.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these fucking cultural treasures were like retard Muslims will not progress but degress...

Buddha was a ahneh what so great of this useless Indian arsehole...

Better knock it down...

Yup, that's how commiecunts destroyed Traditional Chinese cultural treasures and history. That is why commiecunts are the real traitor of the China and the Chinese people.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He don't call himself a devil for no reason.... this chinkmarician is so jealous of Chinese progress and hated his US regime is collapsing..

Sad..
I can’t understand what is there to argue about. Anyone foreigner can travel in and out of China. Any Chinese citizen can travel in and out of China. It’s not like the “iron curtain” that nobody knows what’s happening behind. That old fart kept harping on Mao destroying Chinese Treasures etc. Mao is dead and his gang has been uprooted, Mao is history. China has undergone transformations over 3 generations of leadership, has taken leadership in 5G, has gone to space, has taken over Africa since no one else has any interest. Comparing to India it is like one has taken the rocket whilst time has stood still for the other. Here you have a bunch of people still preaching the evils of communism. Beats me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can’t understand what is there to argue about. Anyone foreigner can travel in and out of China. Any Chinese citizen can travel in and out of China. It’s not like the “iron curtain” that nobody knows what’s happening behind. That old fart kept harping on Mao destroying Chinese Treasures etc. Mao is dead and his gang has been uprooted, Mao is history. China has undergone transformations over 3 generations of leadership, has taken leadership in 5G, has gone to space, has taken over Africa since no one else has any interest. Comparing to India it is like one has taken the rocket whilst time has stood still for the other. Here you have a bunch of people still preaching the evils of communism. Beats me.

They are paid US propagandalist.... declining 共同党US is struggling to keep up...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a dangerous person and a threat to national security.
I will not hesitate to kill you for your communistic ideology.

1605274881609.gif

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are paid US propagandalist.... declining 共同党US is struggling to keep up...
So you are saying that you are paid by commiecunt CCP as a 50cents army? LOL!.... Either that of you are really dumb and stupid to be brain washed by CCP propaganda. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying up 2 trillion of US treasuries so that USA remains solvent

why tiongs need to bankroll yanks?

CPC clowns never thought things through
cpc clowns got too many vested interests in yankee territory
so this dog and pony show will go on
CPC clowns won't dare to strike yanks on their turf cause many cpc leaders got family members assets in yankee territory

but yankee leaders got no such thing in tiongkok
they cant wait to strike tiongkok

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why tiongs need to bankroll yanks?

CPC clowns never thought things through
cpc clowns got too many vested interests in yankee territory
so this dog and pony show will go on
CPC clowns won't dare to strike yanks on their turf cause many cpc leaders got family members assets in yankee territory

but yankee leaders got no such thing in tiongkok
they cant wait to strike tiongkok
Yanks will settle the m&ds and muslims first before striking Tiongkok.