• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirm: Pinky's sister is pyscho

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky's sister, LWL, is a megalo.

Last year she claimed to be sent by God (Sunday Times, March 31 2013, pg 35, "An atheist sent by God"). Additionally she claimed to be instrumental in helping one of her patients avoid jail for the commission of a crime.

This year she made the same bold claims (Sunday Times, April 20 2014, pg 35, "An atheist's Easter story"). The article is almost identical to the one published last year.

Her published articles have so far revealed LWL suffers from megalomania, an incurable mental condition. No drugs are available to treat it.

For further reading:

https://www.facebook.com/PeopleForTrueRuleOfLaw/posts/393640567400846
http://everythingalsocomplain.com/2013/03/31/lee-wei-ling-is-an-atheist-sent-by-god/

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U don't say?Ijudging by the nutcases in the Lee familee I'm surprised LHL is only out of touch and aloof from the rest of sinkies.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For someone whose external appearance looks like that it sure has to be a stretch to actually feel so arrogant.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Double tap to forehead or piano wire or BBQ be merciful cures for all of them.

Of course!

Carving of dozen new arseholes into them by the sharp sharp knife wielding PAP smiling smiling nodding nodding moral compasses once smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse will be as good a cure for the LEE KWA gang

Wonderful what hundreds of billions can do to inspire former minions in sending off ceremonies of the LEE KWA gang.
Surely smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is aware of all that since he is so wise and clever and with helicopter vision.

What the fuck do I care?

I CARE ONLY TO YUM SENG AND SING DANCE ON THE TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny coming from a guy who's a proponent of eugenics .this is unacceptable...if I was Hitler I would have to eliminate myself and my offsprings in order not to tarnish the Aryan race gene pool.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's always full of praises of herself and her dad LKY, Ass Loon and Lee Hsien Yang and her dead mun Gecko. She even praised her sis-in-law Ho Ching for buying a dress. All her articles are praises of the Lee Family.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TS should write article about
How he freed Pinky's sister
From scourge of megalomania
By doing BDSM every night
With her face in a balaclava
My well worn whip and cuffs
Moi offer as national service

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah............be more understanding lah...............

if your looks can scare the Jesus out of the Devil................and you look at the mirror everyday............you won't go bonkers meh ?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's always full of praises of herself and her dad LKY, Ass Loon and Lee Hsien Yang and her dead mun Gecko. She even praised her sis-in-law Ho Ching for buying a dress. All her articles are praises of the Lee Family.

Pak Chew Cheng. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She should write about the death of her late sis-in-law. Was it suicide?