• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confession of a clerk in the SAF

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was one of the clowns that was absolutely incapable of leading my men anywhere except downhill towards oblivion.

That was what Gen Boey Tak Hap did in Taiwan & got sidelined by GCT who was guest of honour in the brigade exercise in Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For that he got promoted to CEO of SP before bootted out!!

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
What on earth is this clerk talking about?

I was a rifleman who passed out feeling unfulfilled and bitter that the government "stole" two years of my life. So? What are you going to do about it?

If you are just a clerk, what gives you the right to criticize real soldiers in combat vocations? By the way, clerk-san, do you know that most countries have something better than the SAF? Yes, they have volunteers serving voluntarily in their armed forces.

Apparently, you talked to a real Master W.O. in the Special Ops. Waaaah! So impressed leh!

Now let me share my story too. When I went to the USA for my martial arts training, one of my instructors was a US Army Ranger who saw real action on real battlefields. You know, because the US Army is always fighting some war or other. Unlike SAF.

And what this Real soldier with Real experience told me was, "Don't do the conscripting shit. One volunteer serving voluntarily is worth much more than a dozen conscripts forced to serve. In a real fight, I want a volunteer. Not 10 or 12 conscripts forced to tag along."

So clerk-san, before you go mouthing off about soldiers in combat vocations, please go talk to some real soldiers first. Okay?

Last edited: