• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Con Man's cheating fraud methods that got away scott free.

jacylim90

2wnsd9z.jpg
Be careful of this bankrupt conman TAN KIANG SAY , aka Don Tan.
IC no. S7322526D
He claim to be a rich multi millionaire businessman of Marriot restaurant, mandarin hotel and many more business and has many PAs to assist his business.
His ploy is to drive his Mercedes SGM3838 to fetch you and he will get the valet to park his car in front of the marriot hotel in orchard road. he wears expensive watches and tell you they are worth 100 over thousands, always bring big notes of 100 and 1000 to purposely show u when paying bills. brings you to marina bay residences swimming pool and recreational room but never to his apartment which he claims to be rented out. The business registered co is under his GF name who he claims to be assistant.
This is all for show you will never be able to get your money back once you invest with his business because it is in his plot to be a bankrupt so that innocent people cannot take action against him even if you report to police or IPTO.
His Latest companies is Nayani Group and Singapore Myanmar capital to lure innocents investors to put in their hard earned money but never to see their money back again...

Attachments

• x2pfd4.jpg
    x2pfd4.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 1,624

JohnnyLim

Re: SLANDER - LAWRENCE SEE CHUN RONG

You again, this fuc*er Lawrence see.. He is famous for tabloid and false accusation and he used to malign my boss three years ago.

Seems that he never stop, write all sort of bullshit story whenever he sees people become successful.

He work in HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD (PROPERTY AGENT) now.

Reg No.: R049755C
Salesperson Name:LAWRENCE SEE CHUN RONG (LAWRENCE SEE)

Property Buyer/Seller BEWARE !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ls2_zpsb656238f.jpg
    ls2_zpsb656238f.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 486
  • LS1_zpse29e1c35.jpg
    LS1_zpse29e1c35.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 513
  • ls3_zps271dce02.jpg
    ls3_zps271dce02.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 442

retardface

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SLANDER - LAWRENCE SEE CHUN RONG

Hey Johnnie how do you like my new face and wont you come out to play?

dogdon73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Don how you like my slut face in this pic, won’t you come out to play?

Attachments

• E3DBA2E9-7ACE-4A43-8C90-6B1A2B9F5760.jpeg
    E3DBA2E9-7ACE-4A43-8C90-6B1A2B9F5760.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 597

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck TS
Kena con bevause himself greedy never do due diligence now come online to shame the conman.
Typical loser sinkie behaviour.

dogdon73

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAN KIANG SAY
S7322526D

[email protected]
Tan Tian Le
Kirin (Daughter)
Haig Girls School
Hein Myo Aung (Worker Fb)
Ei Thandar (Worker Fb)
San Nay Chi Win Group
SNCW Group
The Prodigy
FreshWash
Mona.Tarot (scam Instagram)
Ah Xiong (scam worker)
Nicholas Koh (scam partner)
My bowl of hei bee hiang rice (scam partner book)
+65 9124 5109
+65 9299 5711

Birthday 28th AUGUST 1973

The Interior Lab (TIL)

SHS12 PTE LTD
201218142G
39B West Coast Park #12-03
The Infiniti

TIN TIN YEE (Scam worker)
G1130256X
Myanmar

JULIA MOE (Scam worker)
S2711316H
75C Redhill Road, Redhill Rise
#25-74
Singapore 153075

LATT LATT (Scam Worker)
S7863535E
226 Jurong East Street 21
#05-835
Singapore 600226

Attachments

• A69F66F2-0BFD-4768-88AF-3AACC17370AF.jpeg
    A69F66F2-0BFD-4768-88AF-3AACC17370AF.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 488

dogdon73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck TS
Kena con bevause himself greedy never do due diligence now come online to shame the conman.
Typical loser sinkie behaviour.

But what can/are you gonna do about it?
Nothing Son. Zero

Attachments

• 396A5BC7-4C51-4F26-8BBD-01CDA5886908.jpeg
    396A5BC7-4C51-4F26-8BBD-01CDA5886908.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 431

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha the one that can’t do fuck is YOU
Except ranting like madman online hehe

Collecting bad debts actually I can help you and I know ways to do with scammers but seeing what an arsehole you are I think you deserve it haha

I just grab popcorn and watch the show by loser

Nothing Son. Zero

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
His Latest companies is Nayani Group and Singapore Myanmar capital to lure innocents investors to put in their hard earned money but never to see their money back again...

What does he propose for the SG-Burma scam? You give him money he builds condos?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Don how you like my slut face in this pic, won’t you come out to play?
The way u put people's "kid" or whoever Pic with him makes you equally Worst than a beast. Your ethics make you no much different from a scammer

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Collecting bad debts actually I can help you and I know ways to do with scammers but seeing what an arsehole you are I think you deserve it haha

I agree with you bro, what he did make people detest him more! It's his story, the victim story and the truth. Posting here don't mean you are right or true because people aren't despicable as u to put nonsense Pic unrelated. Are you a pussy who do small things like old aunties?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you bro, what he did make people detest him more! It's his story, the victim story and the truth. Posting here don't mean you are right or true because people aren't despicable as u to put nonsense Pic unrelated. Are you a pussy who do small things like old aunties?
I am referring to him brother, not u. I am with u though I don't know you, we humans beings must be ethical. We never see any proof here also just people id and Pic

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup fuck the dogdon 73 definitely, lowly rat

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing Son. Zero
Of cos dogdon 73 cannot do anything because he seem to be a lowly rodent who attack all people associated with the "victim", by writing here does not mean the accused is guilty, more like you because u act so lowly, put all innocence out listed, how to make people trust such a hideous rodent?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Write people and post pictures here doesn't make him a criminal because how we know the whole story? It's yours against him and the truth. But the way u posted him all these can tell you have a tiny small heart, you must have hated him a lot. Ordinary people will not think likewise like u, we don't believe what he did because it's you who belittle him with your small acts trying to make his life not survival.
I don't see him retaliate since 2014 means maybe he get so big now that you eye sore and try to rake up the past again and again.
Wake up little hearted pussy

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing Son. Zero
Dogdon73 obviously trying to cut the "accused" life by writing all these, what can he do except fuck himself for being narrow minded and unethical to post his false allegations here ( until proven) it's still an accusation. Am I right ya all brothers?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 15121
Be careful of this bankrupt conman TAN KIANG SAY , aka Don Tan.
IC no. S7322526D
He claim to be a rich multi millionaire businessman of Marriot restaurant, mandarin hotel and many more business and has many PAs to assist his business.
His ploy is to drive his Mercedes SGM3838 to fetch you and he will get the valet to park his car in front of the marriot hotel in orchard road. he wears expensive watches and tell you they are worth 100 over thousands, always bring big notes of 100 and 1000 to purposely show u when paying bills. brings you to marina bay residences swimming pool and recreational room but never to his apartment which he claims to be rented out. The business registered co is under his GF name who he claims to be assistant.
This is all for show you will never be able to get your money back once you invest with his business because it is in his plot to be a bankrupt so that innocent people cannot take action against him even if you report to police or IPTO.
I been in this forum so long since 2008, u suka suka post people Pic and id here and accused him of being a scammer? Are u a judge or is this a judge verdict? If not then your posting don't convinced because anyone can post anything and what irritate us is you attack him like an lifetime enemy, which I see his face, his Fengsui good face is much better than your rotten bloody hidden "face"

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does he propose for the SG-Burma scam? You give him money he builds condos?
Don't bother ask this nonsense guy la bro! The way he did things unethical u still can believe his words? Gentlemen don't do such things by dragging all the victim associates out. Only small smelly pussy will do or those who are BROUGHT UP BY STREET RATS