• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint Against Tin Pei Ling

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
tpldancing.gif

One year after the divisive General Election, newly minted MacPherson MP Tin Pei Ling remains unfazed by the brickbats she has received from netizens.

In an interview with the Straits Times, Ms Tin said smugly she would rather focus on her residents than be bothered by what others said about her.

Indeed, Ms Tin’s Facebook has been updated only infrequently since the last election and she seldom replied to netizens with most critical comments about her being deleted without any reason given.

“You meet residents, hear about their problems and try to help them. These are bread-and-butter issues. It sets things in perspective. It helps you to focus on what are really important, their lives,” she said.

Just two days ago, an irate MacPherson resident Mr Tan wrote a complaint letter to PAP Chairman Khaw Boon Wan about Ms Tin not conducting her Meet-the-People session this Monday on the eve of May Day.

“I thought these sessions would only be unavailable on public holidays and not its eve. I earnestly hope this nonsense will stop somewhere as it is extremely unacceptable for MPs to be behaving in such a manner especially drawing on taxpayers monies with huge bonuses,” he wrote.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B

Baluku

In developed angmo countries healthcare are borned by the state!

Residents dun have to pay until they want to jump HDB flats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did the money come from? Some welfare fund from taxpayers passed to her to give to make her look good? I'll be moved if she had donated her hubby's annual pay.

Where else? The same usual sources....local merchant association, RC etc. Nothing more than blackmail $.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY: No bother, she is a stupid cunt and wasted my time in parliament listening to her craps. I am going out to take some fresh air.