• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complacency Kills - Agent Exposed in Broad Daylight

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious - heard from whom and why the suspicion? Mine was just a hunch till I witnessed with my own eyes.

Was working with him on some political projects and mutual team mate(s) sense/saw suspicious things. Also heard he hanged out with the 1987 chaps but was unscathed. Anyway, will stop here as it may become obvious his identity. But to be frank, I still have a little pinch of salt.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
To add, just remembered that he indeed served inside the force before and went for reservists, like Dr CSJ and Sylvia. So might be friendly catch up, who knows.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was working with him on some political projects and mutual team mate(s) sense/saw suspicious things. Also heard he hanged out with the 1987 chaps but was unscathed. Anyway, will stop here as it may become obvious his identity. But to be frank, I still have a little pinch of salt.

Ok, thank you. Why my confirmation? Coz the chap he met covers this field.
If he met up with the sentry, no issue.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A pinch of sodium chloride is prudent.

A pinch of potassium chloride -- can be lethal!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no prob. we are in the know. let those not sure guess.

My objective was to alert them both to exercise more caution. Be more professional, less complacent. Identifying the joker was never my intent. The one bonus I got was to positively ID another well-paced number 7.

Anyway, whoever is this idiot, he is only "SME" status. Yet to hit MNC level. At least 3 at MNC level.