• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comparing Tan Chuan Jin and Chan Chun Sing

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both of them have made remarks/comments on recent days which have drawn strong responses.

How do they compare in terms of:

a) Leadership succession capability

b) Intelligence

c) Political acumen

d) Any other worthwhile criteria

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both of them have made remarks/comments on recent days which have drawn strong responses.

How do they compare in terms of:

a) Leadership succession capability

b) Intelligence

c) Political acumen

d) Any other worthwhile criteria

a) Tan Chuan Jin is infinitely better than Ah Chan............Tan is an arrogant FARK of course

b) same as above..........Ah Chan is marginally smarter than Ah Meng..........

c) same as above

d) i prefer Ah Chan though.............becoz he's dumber, he's less of a threat

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

My kakis given their word to vote these nincompoops out. TCJ, you staying put at MP-GRC? CCS, you at TP-GRC? Teehee...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its like this lady comparing

bulls-balls.jpg

Lam Pah ; Pah Lan

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything/anyone from the SAF is worse than shit. Just look at transport minister, SMRT and LTA lumber one. Enough said. Btw, Pinky too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's like choosing between jumping off a building or hanging yourself to commit suicide. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I find that the MP who is the most passionate and sincere when it comes to serving is Teo Ser Luck.

The evidence is clear for all to see in this video.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find his sista more passionate and sincere about serving men

but i think she can only b cat 40

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
both are great
both great leaders
both great speakers
both humble ministers
both young and passionate
both dedicated and committed
both true blue singaporeans

potential PMs

salute!!!

11796227_10153406267886352_6286978136921613255_n.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are the ultimate image of what a paper scholar general looks like,the highest u can be if ur father is not the founder architect of this country.