• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Lee Hsien Loong to George Yeo

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my view of LHL as an administrator is one of being a civil servant, maths lecturer ...a position w/o politics...

agree with you that many of his speeches (either by him/speech writers) are a joke; that's why i oredi
mention LHL is not cut to be a politician, let alone a leader

totally agree with you. LHL is awkwardly uncomfortable when in public. A PM has to be solidly intelligent, look good and look confident. LHL lacks all these

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello!! Scum George Yeo was not moved out, he was BOOTED out by the wise voters of Aljunied GRC. Overestimating his popularity, he challenged them to do it, and they did! You can lie and kill and steal, but never piss off your electorate. Stupid fucker!

Let us look forward to more SG voters like Aljunied's and let's hope that East Coast, Tampines, Marine Parade, Tanjong Pagar, AMK GRCs, etc will fall to the Opposition. If Geoge can be booted out, so can LKY, LHL, GCT, LSS, MBT, VB, WKS, etc. Next GE is going to be exciting

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are both pappies, so never ever vote for them.

But have to admit that if I saw either of them on tv, LHL I will quickly turn the channel, GY I will stop to listen.

agree. lhl has no substance, no leadership, no presence. why waste precious time on lhl? only running dogs show attentiveness

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong is a passive-aggressive son of a bitch.

He also lacks leadership skills. During times of crisis or major events, he would always wait till the dust has settled a bit before stepping in.
He doesn't give a shit.

yes, yes, yes!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the pivotal moment was when LKY opened his baboon mouth and warned Aljunied residents that they would repent should PAP lose there. That had rightfully pissed off all but the most hardcore PAP supporters.

LKY probably won't open his baboon mouth in the next GE. If he's still alive, he'll most likely be paraded around as a political prop.

I think lky is a liability to pap now. only the most hardcore pap supporters will be turned on by lky. I suspect 90% of younger singaporeans are turned off by lky for what he did in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s. It's payback time for lky and the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sacrificial lamb's last plea before he was slaughtered :biggrin:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8v052DctEoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

was George sacrificed so that lhl doesn't feel threatened and can breathe easier?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both pinky and loser yeo are bad for sinkies.
The former talks stupid and the latter talks smarter but both are arrogant and treats peasants with contempt. Both see peasants as nothing more than employees of singapore inc. who don't deserve anything more than a wage if they are still able to work.

No loss about loser yeo getting out of sg politics. Thr more of them out th merrier.

yes. if they don't opt out voluntarily, SG voters must kick them out at the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes both may be arrogant and heartless but which do u think does more harm?its one thing to be arrogant,but its another to be arrogant and a incompetent fool.seriously i think pinky the clown has done irreparable harm to Singapore's fabric of society and our people.

absolutely. LHL is arrogant, incompetent, childish, vindictive and has done much damage to Singapore and Singaporeans. He is a total disgrace

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello!! Scum George Yeo was not moved out, he was BOOTED out by the wise voters of Aljunied GRC. Overestimating his popularity, he challenged them to do it, and they did! You can lie and kill and steal, but never piss off your electorate. Stupid fucker!

This may be debatable....but I firmly believe he was engineered out...
They move Khaw out to keep him..

Put any minister there in Hougang, be it Teo Chee Hean or the PM himself...they will also get to be booted out.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This may be debatable....but I firmly believe he was engineered out...
They move Khaw out to keep him..

Put any minister there in Hougang, be it Teo Chee Hean or the PM himself...they will also get to be booted out.

Engineered out because lhl feels inferior to George and feels upstaged by George?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very unlikely.
The nail to George's political coffin was the decision to build foreign workers dormitory in Serangoon Gardens despite residents concern
:p

The dormitory might have caused the pap some votes but I don't think it was significant enough to affect such a big swing

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the deserving person is lim swee say... even though he is a farktard at least he got a sense of humor n has not done much harm unlike most farktards like miss vivian, $8 khaw, paper generals, etc

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the deserving person is lim swee say... even though he is a farktard at least he got a sense of humor n has not done much harm unlike most farktards like miss vivian, $8 khaw, paper generals, etc

lss has not done much harm? he has caused SG workers to be marginalised. our trade unions are dead. our trade union leaders are self serving and didn't fight for the workers