• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Company Cordlife in trouble and Goh Jin Hian was once board of director there.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘No amount of money can replace it’: Parents demand answers after Cordlife mishandles children’s cord blood​

While some Cordlife customers have received emails from the company informing them of the mishap, some have yet to get clarity on whether their children’s cord blood units are among those affected.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOH Jin Hian has left his post as chairman of Cordlife Group with immediate effect, although he continues to serve as an independent director.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
open backdoor for this fucker to flee like golden tap? Any ordinary sinkie would have been charged, fucked, and put away for good

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cord blood bank is it to store baby umbilical cord blood then next time family members can use for stem cell therapy?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These parents are making a problem out of a mole hill.
Last time without the cord stored, people still lives and thrive.

These parents are just opportunistic asking for more compensation.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% always think papigs are great but actually they are all a bunch of blur fxxxx,they are not elites,if they are they will independent n nit as leeches,

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng I din sign up when I got baby, becos I dun trust these greedy motherfuckers. I fear one day they will follow the money than maintenance. I guess I was right.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These people always have cushy jobs and will never be asked to 'upskill' themselves or be less choosy etc. :biggrin: