• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

communist china in singapore...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
government keep taking in communist china people.will it be a threat to us?
my brother inlaw have been to shanghai before.feedback is most of them are selfish and lack of kindness towards people and enviroment.and they are a branch of communist brain washed people.they believe in communist state and they dont believe in democratic government.one day if they are over populated in singapore and if they are getting into all government sector, will singapore became a communist state too?a question to be thought.
let's talk about it guys.this is an interesting topic.
communist china is getting stronger.and it is a no good sign!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe it is a good thing that singapore turn into communist state. at least white house will turn their attention to us. now, basically they close one eye.

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
my brother inlaw have been to shanghai before.feedback is most of them are selfish and lack of kindness towards people and enviroment.and they are a branch of communist brain washed people.they believe in communist state and they dont believe in democratic government.one day if they are over populated in singapore and if they are getting into all government sector, will singapore became a communist state too?a question to be thought.
let's talk about it guys.this is an interesting topic.
communist china is getting stronger.and it is a no good sign!!!

Communist are good, Islam also good. Only PAP are fearful of BOTH. That's not our problem. Ang Mohs have their problems with these, we don't have to pitch in to share it with them. OK?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is our privilege and honour that these PRC decide to come here

We should welcome them wholeheartedly and without reservation

There are a few people who question this but it reflects their own inability and insecurities

We should just guide them to see the truth

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are a few people who question this but it reflects their own inability and insecurities

You think you'd seen the truth, you are pathetic. Had your parents known they would have fed you to the lizards instead of bringing you to this world. Wholeheartedly without reservations, you'll remain a sad fcuk all your life.:(

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
my brother inlaw have been to shanghai before.feedback is most of them are selfish and lack of kindness towards people and enviroment.and they are a branch of communist brain washed people.they believe in communist state and they dont believe in democratic government.

Do you even know what "communist" means? The traits you are describing are the exact antithesis of "communist".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow!, well spoken, that was what I told the pretty PRC mei mei, before I inserted my 'thumbdrive' and guided her to see the truth. :biggrin:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on. He is just echoing the instruction from ruler lky team. Dont need to be too harsh on him.

You think you'd seen the truth, you are pathetic. Had your parents known they would have fed you to the lizards instead of bringing you to this world. Wholeheartedly without reservations, you'll remain a sad fcuk all your life.:(