• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Common Modern Foods That Damage Your DNA

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose then beer will be classified as processed food. Drats!

Isn't cooking a process then? Why isn't MSG banned? Bread is a processed food. So's flour. I think in modern society, nothing is in its natural state anymore. Even if you grow the crop yourself, the seed could have been genetically modified. The soil you purchase, how "natural" is it? It's up to individual choice then.

Cheers!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose then beer will be classified as processed food. Drats!

Isn't cooking a process then? Why isn't MSG banned? Bread is a processed food. So's flour. I think in modern society, nothing is in its natural state anymore. Even if you grow the crop yourself, the seed could have been genetically modified. The soil you purchase, how "natural" is it? It's up to individual choice then.

Cheers!

you are not wrong.
white rice is processed food.
what left on the white rice is energy.
the fiber and minerals have been ripped off and fed to the farm animals.
if you read a lot, you will came to know that diabetes patient are advise to white eat rice in moderate.
beer too contain lot of sugars.
again you are not wrong.in modern society, nothing is in its natural state anymore.
we can choose to eat hotdogs ,white sugars and msg in moderation

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are not wrong.
white rice is processed food.
what left on the white rice is energy.
the fiber and minerals have been ripped off and fed to the farm animals.
if you read a lot, you will came to know that diabetes patient are advise to white eat rice in moderate.
beer too contain lot of sugars.
again you are not wrong.in modern society, nothing is in its natural state anymore.
we can choose to eat hotdogs ,white sugars and msg in moderation

No no.you are always right.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u guys need to stop believing in this gay ass unamerican hippy faggot shit and get u some 50 piece chicken mcnuggets.....america fuck yeah!!!!

a0KTn3i.jpg