• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coming to a movie theatre near you in 2015 - Xiaxue

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blogger Xiaxue to star in Our Sister Mambo as, well, herself
Published on Jul 30, 2014 6:20 PM

AL-xiaxue-3007e.jpg

Popular local blogger Wendy Cheng, better known by her online moniker Xiaxue, will be making her movie debut in the upcoming flick Our Sister Mambo. -- ST PHOTO: ASHLEIGH SIM

BY YIP WAI YEE

Popular local blogger Wendy Cheng, better known by her online moniker Xiaxue, will be making her movie debut in the upcoming flick Our Sister Mambo.

The outspoken 30-year-old will be playing a version of herself as a social media personality in the romantic comedy. The role marks her big-screen debut but if opportunities arise, it could open doors for an entire career in acting, she says. "If I am offered more roles in the future, I'm open to the idea of becoming an actress," she says. "I think it'll be quite fun."

Our Sister Mambo, starring Michelle Chong, Moses Lim and Siti Khalijah, revolves around the titular Mambo (Chong), a woman who hopes to get her three sisters hitched. The film is produced to commemorate the 80th anniversary of Cathay Organisation next year and is a nod to classic Cathay films such as Our Sister Hedy (1957) and The Greatest Civil War On Earth (1961).

Shooting begins next month under director Ho Wi Ding (Pinoy Sunday, 2009) and scripted by Army Daze playwright Michael Chiang.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Wendy has got $1 million settlement.

Hope she is at peace now that the wise judge threw out the case against her.